Chapter 241 Revenge (four)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao got home, she checked the time and it was just after nine o'clock, so she went to mow pigweed with her backpack on her back.

She hasn't been mowing pigweed for a long time, and if she doesn't go to worry about reading her work points when she distributes the grain next year, everyone will have to laugh.

When Lu Xiaoxiao came to the mowing place, he saw that the second sister was already mowing the hogweed, so she said: "Second sister, why are you here to mow the hogweed, today is not the weekend."

The second sister who was mowing the pig grass stopped her hand movement when she heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words. She wiped the sweat on her forehead with her hand. I don’t have to go to school these days."

"so serious."

"Yes, I went and took a look yesterday. There was mud and garbage everywhere in the classroom, and even the seats were washed apart by the water. It is estimated that there will not be three to five days that are not well organized."

"Then you can just help your parents do something at home."

"I think so too. Since my two sisters and I went to school, they have to do more work than before. Seeing my dad's more and more bent waist, I don't want to go to school anymore."

"Second sister, if you really don't go to school, your dad's waist will be completely bent.

The reason why your father and your mother worked so hard is to provide for your three sisters to study, and then walk out of this village to prosper and prove to those who look down on your family that girls are no worse than boys. "

The second sister was stunned when she heard Lu Xiaoxiao’s words. She did not expect that his dad would have such high expectations for their three sisters, nor did he expect that his dad would have said to Teacher Chen: "Who said women "Not as good as men".

"Xiao Xiao, I understand, I will definitely not disappoint my dad's expectations of me."

After Lu Xiaoxiao and her second sister sent the pig grass to the pig farm, they went home. Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu sitting on the stool in the yard when he opened the door of the yard, so they said: "What do you do? coming."

"I want to eat the food you cooked." Although Zhang Xu didn't come here for this, he really wanted to eat the little girl cooked.

"Heh... you think I will believe it." After saying this, Lu Xiaoxiao walked towards the kitchen.

Zhang Xu touched his nose after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, and then walked towards the kitchen.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was cleaning the pot, saw Zhang Xu entering the kitchen, so he said unceremoniously: "If you want to eat, you can burn the fire."

After Zhang Xu heard the words, he obediently went to the fire. Lu Xiaoxiao washed the pot and opened the cupboard to look at it. He found that there were two pieces of sausage and a piece of bacon inside, so he planned to braise a piece of cured rice.

First, wash two sections of sausage and a piece of bacon and cut into dices, then take out two carrots and three potatoes and cut into dices, so that the preparation is done.

After adding a little oil to the pot, pour the chopped sausages and diced bacon into the pot and stir up the oil, then pour the carrots and diced potatoes into the pot and stir fry, and finally add the washed rice and water, and cover Cover the pot and simmer for an hour.

Open the lid of the pot an hour later, and a scent comes out. Quickly add a little salt and soy sauce to the pot and stir fry, and the delicious cured rice is ready.

"Zhang Xu, bring the meal to the table. I can cook another soup and eat."

After Zhang Xu brought the meal to the Kang table, he went back to the kitchen to start the fire.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was pouring eggs into the pot, raised her eyebrows when she saw it. Zhang Xu was really good, and she didn't have the kind of thought that a gentleman would go to the kitchen.