Chapter 253 A Trip to the Sea City (9)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words and asked, "Do you know what those two men do?"

"do not know."

"Then do you want to take care of this?"

"I have to go out and see what is going on first, and then I can decide whether to take action."

"Then you go quickly, I will lie in bed and pretend to sleep."

After seeing Zhang Xu out of the carriage, Lu Xiaoxiao immediately went into the space to go to the toilet. If she didn't go to the toilet again, she would have to pee her pants.

After going to the toilet, Lu Xiaoxiao went out of the room and returned to the bed. She got up and looked under the bed and found that there was no one, so she lay back on the bed and pretended to sleep.

Half an hour later, Zhang Xu returned to the carriage. He looked at the little girl lying on the upper bunk and said, "Xiao Xiao, the two people who were in the carriage with us just now are my colleagues. They are arresting a thief who organized medicine. Recipe person.

Since the person who stole the formula has too many accomplices, now I must help them catch the person who stole the formula.

From now on, you will lie in bed obediently and don't go anywhere. It will be dangerous to start outside for a while. "

Lu Xiaoxiao nodded when he heard Zhang Xu's words, and then said: "You must pay attention to your safety. I will wait for your return here."

"Good." Zhang Xu got out of the carriage after saying this.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xuyuan's back, she couldn't help but began to worry. She just heard what Xiao Liu said. The group of people who stole the formula was extremely dangerous. She was really afraid that Zhang Xu and the others would be no match for those people.

"Don't run... Xiao Ba, stop him... Xiao Jiu will copy from the back, don't let him run... Ah..."

Lu Xiaoxiao, lying in a daze, suddenly heard a loud noise coming from outside the carriage. When she was about to get out of bed to see what was going on, she saw a man carrying a box rushing in.

The man rushed into the carriage and saw a little girl sitting on the bed, so he immediately reached out and took the little girl into his arms.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was suddenly hugged into her arms, looked dumbfounded at this moment. Before she could respond, a group of people rushed into the carriage. They held up the wooden warehouse and shouted to the person who was holding Lu Xiaoxiao. Said: "Don't move."

"Hurry up and put Mucang down, or I will kill this little girl."

"Zhao Jiu, don't be impulsive, that little girl is innocent."

"As long as you let me leave safely, I won't move this little girl."

"Boss, I can't agree to Zhao Jiu's request. If we let him go, those things will fall into the hands of those people, which will cause huge losses to the entire country of China." Xiao Liu said.

"Put down Kukura." The man called the boss said.

"Boss..."

"I tell you to put down Mucang."

After everyone heard the boss's indisputable words, they all put Mucang on the ground with a look of unwillingness.

"Now you can let go of the little girl," the man called the boss said.

"Mad dog, don't coax me Zhao Jiu as a fool. If I let this little girl go now, then I will not be far from death."

"Then what do you want?" Mad Dog asked Zhao Jiu.

"Now you send someone to stop the train. When I get off the train and reach a safe place, I will release the little girl."

"Impossible." Xiao Liu shouted at Zhao Jiu.

Lu Xiaoxiao watched the two parties babble for a long time without any results, so she quickly punched Zhao Jiu on the head.

As Lu Xiaoxiao used 50% of the force in this punch, Zhao Jiu was knocked out by Lu Xiaoxiao.