Chapter 373

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao explained what Zhang Xu would do next, she walked towards the old man.

Lu Xiaoxiao came to Old Man Gui and tugged at the corner of his clothes and said, "Does it have to go to war with Blood Fiend today?"

When the old man heard the little girl's words, he whispered to her: "Today this battle must be fought."

"I have already distributed the powder to your brother. The remaining three packs here are for you. Remember to avoid it in time when you sprinkle the powder." Lu Xiaoxiao confessed when he secretly passed the powder to the old man. Tao.

After the old man took the powder that the little girl handed him, he was immediately happy. With these powder, they didn't have to worry about the blood moon at all, so he cocked his mouth in excitement.

The bloody moon hell the old man cocked his mouth, thinking that the old man was laughing at the suggestion he just made, so he said to the old man: "It seems that you are toasting and not eating, so we don't have to go on. ."

"Blood Moon, today our Fifteen Ghost Shamen made a bet with you, would you dare to respond?" The old man looked at Blood Moon and said.

"I don't dare to answer anything, why bet you say it."

"We Guisha fifteen and this little girl fight with you, and whoever falls to the ground first will count as a loser."

"No problem, but you have to bet on it," said Blood Moon, looking at Gui Sha.

"There is a bet. If the 15 ghosts and this little girl lose to you, then the 15 ghosts will work for the blood until death, but if you lose, then you must Remove our fifteen ghosts from the blood evil."

Hearing what the old man said, the blood moon pondered for a while before repliing: "No problem."

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that the war was about to start, so she gestured towards Zhang Xubi.

After Zhang Xu saw the little girl's gesture to him, he led everyone to a safe area 100 meters away from the little girl.

When Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu and the others walked to the safety zone, he nodded towards the old man, so the old man and the others attacked towards the blood moon.

Lu Xiaoxiao did not move when the old man and the others attacked, but stood in place to observe the blood moon and them.

After watching for a few minutes, Lu Xiaoxiao found that except for Blood Moon, everyone in the group was of lower level than her, but their actual combat experience was higher than her.

Lu Xiaoxiao thought that she could just borrow the Blood Moon and the others to practice her actual combat experience, so she observed the Twelve Guardians of the Blood Fiend Organization and found the weakest one to attack.

The Ghost Fourteen was fighting fiercely with the Twelve Guardians. Suddenly he saw the little witch cut the Twelve Guardians from his hand. He stood there with a dazed expression watching the fierce fight against the Twelve Guardians. The witch can only look at the sky silently.

"Ghost Fourteen, why are you standing there, don't hurry up and help." Ghost Fourteen roared at the ghost fourteen who was standing in a daze.

When Ghost Fourteen heard the words of Ghost Thirteen, he immediately returned to God, and then he attacked the Six Guardians who attacked Ghost Thirteen.

After Lu Xiaoxiao fought with the Twelve Guardians for a while, she found that the Twelve Guardians' moves were fast, and he liked to attack, basically not defensive.

Lu Xiaoxiao figured out the details of the Twelve Guardians, so she changed from defensive to offensive, and violently attacked the Twelve Guardians.

After Lu Xiaoxiao and the Twelve Guardians quickly made dozens of moves, she discovered a defensive loophole in the Twelve Guardians, so she quickly kicked the Twelve Guardians a few meters away.