Chapter 283

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After reading the report, Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu and said: "This report only says that Stephen has a mental illness, and he likes to kill the little girl and then use potion to keep the little girl's body intact, but he didn't say why he was like this. You Do you know the reason?"

"Stephen's father died when he was three years old. After his father's death, his mother took him and his sister who had just completed a difficult life.

This kind of day lasted until Stephen's thirteenth birthday, because on his birthday, his ten-year-old sister was ruined by a pervert when she passed an alley to prepare a birthday present for him.

Stephen's mother was completely crazy after knowing this. As long as her mother saw a little girl about the same age as Stephen's sister, she would rush up and hold people.

Stephen looked at her mother so distressed and blamed himself. He thought it was him who caused the death of his sister that made his mother what she is now.

Just when Stephen didn't know what to do, he accidentally saw a show on the neighbor's TV, so he made a decision.

Stephen went to the orphanage that night and stole a girl about the same age as her sister. He took her home to his mother. When his mother saw the girl, he happily called his sister's name. Stephen saw his mother. When she was happy, she locked the little girl with an iron chain at home to accompany her mother.

Days went by like this, until one day when Stephen came home and found her mother was lying on the ground, but the little girl was gone. After Stephen sent her mother to the hospital, the doctor told him that his mother was only smashed by someone. I'm dizzy, and I'll be fine for a few days after I wake up home and rest.

The day after Stephen brought his mother home, her mother woke up, but as soon as she woke up, her mother started looking for her sister. Stephen had no choice but to go to the orphanage and stole another girl that night.

It’s just that the girl who was stolen this time was not as gentle as the last time. She woke up at Stephen’s house and started making a lot of noise. Stephen saw the girl so afraid that she would quarrel him and her mother angered the girl’s neck. , Because he was too angry and didn't control the strength, the girl was strangled to death.

Stephen saw the girl who fell on the ground without her breath and was stunned. After a long time waiting for him to react, he laughed. He stepped forward and took the girl to his mother's bed and asked her to accompany his mother. go to bed.

Five days passed peacefully. On the sixth day Stephen discovered that the girl’s body was beginning to rot. He started to panic when he looked at the girl. He didn’t know how to stop the girl’s body from decayed, so he went to the book. The museum began to read a lot of medical books, and finally he found a potion that could keep the girl's body from decay forever.

Stephen used this kind of potion to stop the girl’s body from decaying, but when he saw the girl’s body decayed, he felt that she was not perfect, so he went to another orphanage and stole a girl out, and then he smothered the girl to death. Just use the potion to keep her body from decay.

His mother was very happy after Stephen gave the perfect girl to his mother, so Stephen would send a new girl to his mother in the same way every birthday. "

Lu Xiaoxiao was silent for a long time after listening to Zhang Xu's words, and then she said, "Where did you know this."

"Stephen's house has more than a dozen video tapes. Every time he kills a girl, he tells it and records it."

"Is no one discovering what Stephen did?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked Zhang Xu, looking at him.