Chapter 289 Return (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao entered the overseas Chinese store, she strolled around on the first floor. After shopping, she thought that the overseas Chinese store is indeed an overseas Chinese store. Not only are all the goods in the overseas Chinese store imported, but they also have a wide variety of items. Basically you want to buy. You can buy them here, but only if you have overseas Chinese coupons.

"Isn't there anything you want to buy?" Zhang Xu asked the little girl when he saw the little girl strolling around on the first floor without stopping at any counter.

"I haven't seen what I want to buy yet, let's go to the second floor and have a look." After saying this, Lu Xiaoxiao walked towards the second floor.

Zhang Xu saw the little girl walking towards the second floor. He quickly raised his heel. When he caught up with the little girl, he saw her at a counter selling bags, so he walked to the little girl and asked, "Which one do you like? ?"

"How many overseas Chinese coupons do you have?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked, looking at Zhang Xu.

"3000 yuan."

Lu Xiaoxiao laughed happily when she heard what Zhang Xu said. Then she pointed to the grandma's classic bag on the counter and said to Zhang Xu, "I want to buy this bag."

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he looked at the bag she was pointing to. Although he felt that the dark bag was not suitable for the little girl, he rarely saw the little girl voluntarily asking for something, so he said to the salesperson. : "We want this bag."

The salesperson was surprised when he heard that someone was going to buy the bag that had not been bought in the counter for two years, but she quickly reacted, and she quickly took out the bag from the counter and handed it to Zhang Xu.

Zhang Xu took the bag and handed her to the little girl without even looking at it. Then he opened his mouth and said, "First check if there is any quality problem with this bag. If there is no problem, I will pay."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words, she started to check the bag. She thought that even if you didn't tell me, I would check the bag again.

In her previous life, Lu Xiaoxiao was a loyal fan of Grandma Xiang. As long as Grandma Xiang had a new product, she would definitely think of trying to buy it.

She was invited to participate in an anniversary celebration of Grandma Xiang. When Grandma Xiangxi showed their masterpieces at the anniversary celebration, Lu Xiaoxiao loved one of them, but she knew that the bag would not be sold to her anyway. Yes, so it became a little regret in her heart.

What Lu Xiaoxiao didn't expect was that she would meet the bag when she visited the Overseas Chinese Store today, so she had any reason to miss it.

"Zhang Xu, there is no problem with the bag."

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he looked at the salesperson and said, "How much is this bag?"

"1200 yuan."

Zhang Xu didn’t frown when he heard the price, so he took out the overseas Chinese coupons from his pocket, counted 1,200 yuan and handed them to the salesperson. After receiving the overseas Chinese coupons, the salesperson issued an invoice to Zhang Xu, and then she took out a cloth bag. After the package was packaged, it was handed to Zhang Xu again.

Zhang Xu took the bag and handed it to Lu Xiaoxiao, and then said: "Is there anything else you want?"

Lu Xiaoxiao took the bag and carefully hugged it in her arms. At this moment, her eyes were full of bags in her arms. Where else would she want to buy something, so she said: "There is nothing left. Look at the overseas Chinese coupons you bought and buy them."

Zhang Xu smiled helplessly when he saw the little girl. He really didn't understand why the little girl liked that dark bag so much. Shouldn't children always like colorful things?