Chapter 328 Ending (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When the middle-aged women heard Liang Tian's words, they rushed up and scratched him. The fierce enthusiasm wanted to eat up the land. Everyone present was caught off guard by the series of events. When they reacted, the middle-aged woman was caught off guard. Women have been inseparable from fighting with fertile fields.

"You guys go up and separate them." Cao Zheng said to the people standing next to him.

The few people standing next to Cao Zheng heard him and ran forward to try to separate the two fighting, but the fighting two had completely lost their minds. As long as someone came near them, they would directly face Those who were near them scratched.

Lu Xiaoxiao stood not far away and glanced at the few people who tried to separate the couple. Not only did they fail to separate them for a long time, but the couple also scratched their hands with blood stains.

Lu Xiaoxiao just saw that the time was already half past nine, and if it was too long, she would not be able to worship the original owner’s parents this morning, so she stepped forward and kicked one of the people in the fight and directly The man gave two meters away.

"Hurry up and separate the two of them and control them." Lu Xiaoxiao said to the people who had just stopped the couple from fighting.

The few people who were shocked by Lu Xiaoxiao's mighty kick heard her and immediately stepped forward to control the two who fell on the ground.

Seeing that the scene was under control, Cao Zheng said to the couple: "Which one of you said is true and whose words are false."

"What I said is true." The middle-aged woman and Liang Tian said in unison.

Cao Zheng frowned upon hearing their answers, then looked at Liangping and asked, "Do you know who did this?"

After hearing what Cao Zheng said, Liangping glanced at his mother, and then at his father, then he pondered for a while and said, "My mother did it."

Liangping knew that his dad did this. The reason why he would help his dad push everything to his mom was because of the sentence his dad said before—I am a person with a job.

Liangping knew very well that if he wanted to continue to live with Xinxin, he had to find a way to find a job and then be assigned to a house. Only his dad could help him in all of this, so he must keep his dad and not let him. Sentenced.

"Liangping, how can you help your dad deceive people? This thing is obviously your dad did, why didn't you tell the truth?" The middle-aged woman started to cry after she finished speaking.

Liangping saw his mother feel uncomfortable like this, but at this moment he had to make a choice, so he walked to his mother and whispered a word in her ear and walked away.

The middle-aged woman was silent after listening to what Liangping said in his ear. Yes, how could she forget that Liangtian is a person with a job? Isn’t it normal for Liangping to give up her for work? She gave birth to a child. She didn't know what kind of temperament she was.

After thinking about everything, the middle-aged woman looked at Cao Zheng and said, "I do everything."

Cao Zheng saw that someone in the family of three finally admitted that she did it, so he said: "You guys take her back to the bureau, and tomorrow you will send her to the farm for labor education.

As for Liang Tian and Liang Ping, although you are not the master, but you are also accomplices, you will be sentenced to a one-week prison, you will be given compensation before you go in, and your things will be removed from this house. "