Chapter 210: Rainstorm Strikes (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After listening to what Chen Zhaodi said, Zhang Xiaoling turned her head to an angle that Chen Zhaodi couldn't see, and smiled triumphantly, thinking that Chen Zhaodi really got on the hook, and she wasted so much of her tongue.

"Recruiting brother, if the two of us don't go to the warehouse now, will the other people in the educated youth academy think that we are not united?"

"Oh! Why did I forget the other people in the educated youth academy? I must go out now to stop them from going to the warehouse and let them go to Lu Xiaoxiao's house with us for a while." After saying this, Chen Zhaodi didn't care. Shang continued to dry his clothes with a towel, and hurriedly walked outside the door.

Seeing the figure disappearing at the door of the house, Zhang Xiaoling smiled unabashedly. This Chen Zhaodi looks very powerful on weekdays, but in fact, she is just an outsider and a brainless trash, but she is also very good. Used as a wooden warehouse.

For example, this time, if the thing is successful, she will say that the idea is hers, so that the credit will fall on her.

If things didn't work out, she just said that she had advised Chen Zhaodi not to do this but she would not listen.

In this way, not only would people not blame her, but would comfort her. Anyway, she really persuaded Chen Zhaodi, but no one knew how to persuade him except for her and Chen Zhaodi. As for Chen Zhaodi's mind, he certainly wouldn't doubt what she had advised her before.

After a while, Chen Zhaodi walked into the room with a smile on his face, and then took the towel that was just placed on the kang and wiped his wet hair and said, "Xiaoling, now everyone in the All-Educational Youth Academy has agreed with my idea. We will pack everything up next, and we will move into Lu Xiaoxiao's house in the evening."

"Okay, I listen to you."

In the evening, the rain was getting heavier and it was almost catching up with yesterday’s heavy rain. The Educated Youth Institute had not been repaired because the roof was not repaired for too long. Now it was raining heavily outside and light rain inside. Chen Zhaodi and they had to brave the heavy rain with their luggage. Ran to the warehouse.

After arriving under the eaves of the warehouse, they saw the team leader walking towards the warehouse in his clothes, so they immediately stepped forward and told the team leader about the leak in their educated youth house.

The captain frowned when he heard what they said. The house of the educated youth academy has only been repaired in recent years, so there should not be the situation they said. The only possibility is that they have not repaired the roof since they moved in. Will become like this.

Although they are very angry that they do not cherish the house, it is not the time to preach to them. The most important thing in front of them is to arrange their accommodation.

When I took them into the warehouse, I found that it was already full of people, and the other warehouses were also in the same situation. At this time, the captain's brows became even tighter.

The houses in the village that have no problems have been arranged for people to live in, and now the warehouse is also full of people, then how should this group of educated youth arrange?

A group of people in the Educated Youth Academy saw the situation in the warehouse, and then saw the captain's frowning brows at this time, and they were all happy. Now things are developing in the direction they had previously thought.

I must say that the happiest one is Chen Zhaodi. Everything that happened at this moment made her feel that she was like a god, so everything was in her hands.

"Captain, just now I saw that several warehouses are already full of people, then where are we going to live?" Chen Zhaodi asked with her mouth that couldn't be suppressed upward.