Chapter 239 Retaliation (2)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Liu Youcai returned home with Liu Honghong. He took a basin of water from the kitchen and brought it to Liu Honghong's room to let her wash her face first, and then turned to the health clinic to get the medicine.

Liu Youcai, who took the medicine home, saw that Liu Honghong was wiping his bruised arm with a towel, and his face was so dark that ink dripped out. After putting the medicine on his hand on the table, he explained that Liu Honghong should remember to apply it. The house.

Sitting in the yard, Liu Youcai stared at the direction of Lu Xiaoxiao’s yard and smiled negatively. His Honghong has been pampered since he was born, and he will feel distressed if he accidentally knocks on him.

I didn’t expect that they would dare to hurt her so badly today. He would never let anyone hurt her. He would never let them go. He wanted to add them to his family’s Honghong body for thousands of times of injuries. Times back.

After returning home, Lu Xiaoxiao thought about the ending of Chen Zhaodi and the others, and immediately felt relieved physically and mentally, thinking that she had finally taken them away and she could finally live a peaceful life again.

To celebrate the happy little days in the future, Lu Xiaoxiao took out a cup of milk tea and a piece of cake from the space and sat on the kang to eat.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was eating positively, did not know that she had been spotted by a viper waiting for an opportunity. If she knew it, she would not be able to eat what was in front of her.

Chen Zhaodi dragged her wounds and walked behind Zhang Xiaoling towards the pig farm. She looked at Zhang Xiaoling who was walking in front of her like a puppet who lost her life. After moving her mouth a few times, she finally said something: " Xiaoling, I'm sorry."

Zhang Xiaoling was in a gloomy mood because of going to the farm tomorrow, and suddenly heard Chen Zhaodi’s apology behind her. At this moment, she really wanted to turn around and tear Chen Zhaodi away. Where did Chen Zhaodi feel confident that she would just apologize It can offset her being sent to the farm.

Zhang Xiaoling clenched her fists and took a deep breath before suppressing the anger in her heart. She adjusted her lower face and turned to look at Chen Zhaodi and said: "Brother, I didn't blame you, I know you didn't mean it. It was Liu Honghong who stimulated you to accidentally say those things."

Chen Zhaodi's eyes were red when she heard Zhang Xiaoling's words. She held Zhang Xiaoling's hand and said, "Xiaoling, you are so kind. Don't worry if we go to the farm this time. I will do your job for you."

When Zhang Xiaoling heard Chen Zhaodi's words, she twitched the corner of her mouth secretly. This is why she did not turn her face with Chen Zhaodi.

Although Chen Zhaodi is stupid, she is good at farm work. If she goes to the farm without Chen Zhaodi to help her, she will definitely not be able to survive.

"How can I recruit my brother? I'll do my job by myself."

"Xiaoling, you don't have to be polite with me, don't forget that I am a good hand at work, so you don't need to be careful that I can't finish the work of the two of us."

"Brother, I thank you for your kindness, but I can't let you do two people's work alone."

"Xiaoling, don't you forgive me yet? Otherwise, why don't you let me do the work for you." Chen Zhaodi said crying.

"Please don't cry, brother, since you want to help me so much, I will let you do it."

Chen Zhaodi laughed when she heard this. She happily walked forward and took Zhang Xiaoling's hand and said: "Xiaoling, let's go back to the pig farm to pack things so that we won't be in a hurry when we leave tomorrow."