Chapter 204 Yam (7)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Master, you said before that you have dug medicinal materials that are similar to the growth of yam. Then you first dig a yam, and a few masters and I will dig it according to your digging method."

"no problem."

Fan used a sickle to cut the vines of a yam, and then pulled the soil around the yam with his hands. After determining the exact growth position of the yam, he began to dig around the yam with a hoe until it was dug. The root of the yam, the hoe was put aside, and then the whole person lay on the ground and pulled the yam out of the nearly one-meter deep pit by hand.

Looking at the intact yam in his hand, Fan Lao smiled and said, "This yam grows well. It's almost one meter in length. It's just too difficult to dig. It seems that we can't finish digging this piece in less than half a month. Slightly."

When General Xie started to dig yam from Fan Lao, his mouth was so scared that he didn't close it. After hearing what Fan Lao said, he quickly continued: "Where is this too hard to dig? This is simply the world's most difficult to dig. When I was digging sweet potatoes, I thought it was difficult to dig sweet potatoes without digging. After seeing you digging this yam today, I suddenly felt that digging sweet potatoes was not too easy before.

"Hehe...General Xie, digging this yam requires not only physical strength, but also patience. Otherwise, it is really easy to dig it. You should pay attention to it when you dig it later. This is the ration Xiaoyao gave us." Old Fan said.

"Huh... I'm very patient. Not only do I have good patience, but I also have good physical strength. I'm sure to dig quickly and well in a while. I'm envious of you."

Seeing that Fan Lao and General Xie were getting better, they hurriedly said: "Master, second master, let’s go back and talk about it. This yam is so difficult to dig. If we don’t hurry up now, we may not be able to dig it this afternoon. A few."

"Fan, General Xie, Xiaoyao is right, let's hurry up and dig." Professor Wang said.

Professor Wang originally didn’t want to speak. He liked to watch General Fan Lao tease Xie every day. Life was too boring and finally had a little fun to see how he would sabotage, but he had to stop watching fun when he thought about business. Just started to discourage.

In the next time, everyone was digging for yam, but General Xie was the fastest among all people. He dug a bunch of yams after a while. It would be better if the bunch of yams were not broken. .

At around five o'clock in the evening, the dug up yam was filled with two sacks, so everyone stopped and leaned against the tree to rest.

"Little girl, all these dug up yams are put in your house. We can't hide so many yams. If these yams are discovered, we will definitely be charged with stealing collective things." Speak.

"Master, I originally wanted to tell you to put the yam in my house, and then give you some every few days."

"Then send the yam to your house now, but you go home first. We will be at the foot of the mountain and wait until dark before carrying the yam to your house, so that no one will find that you are related to us. "Fan Lao said.

"Okay, then I will go home to cook first, and the chefs will be able to eat directly when they arrive at my house."

After returning home, I went to the kitchen and saw that Zhang Xu hadn't taken the lamb stew with carrots in the pot, so he set the fire to reheat it.