Chapter 356 Secret (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Mother Cai, why do you draw blood from the children in the village every month?"

"I don't know this. The blood that was drawn was taken away."

"Do you know who it is?"

"An organization called Blood Fiend, every entrance and exit of this village is guarded by their people."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the words of Granny Cai, she was certain that the two people who arrested her were from the blood evil organization, so it can be inferred that the bleeding evil organization is the force behind the old man Zhang, which means that Zhang Xu’s mother was killed by the blood evil Of people were killed.

"Ms. Cai, do you know what that strange sound was about last night?"

Granny Cai suddenly became embarrassed when she heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words. She didn't know how to tell a child about that kind of thing.

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that Granny Cai was embarrassed, so she asked, "Mother Cai, can't you tell me about this?"

"It's not that I can't say it, I don't know how to say it." Cai Granny said looking at Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Ms. Cai, we are in this situation now, there is nothing to worry about, just say it."

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao’s words, Granny Cai thought to herself: Yes, they are all in this situation, so there is no need to worry about those things. After all, nothing matters. If there is no life, there will be nothing. She was not at the beginning. Will they agree to their request to keep this life?

"You heard that sound from the beginning last night and it's over." Mother Cai looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the words of Granny Cai, she thought: Didn't she hear the end from the beginning? She tried to sleep at the time, but she couldn't sleep under the ravages of that sound.

So Lu Xiaoxiao replied: "Yes."

"The reason why you heard that sound last night is a ceremony in the village, that is, all the girls in the village were forced to perform the coming-of-age ceremony when they were sixteen, and it was theirs who performed the ceremony for them. brothers."

Lu Xiaoxiao opened her mouth wide when she heard the words of Granny Cai. There is nothing wrong with the people here. They can do this kind of thing.

"Ms. Cai, none of those girls came out to resist?"

"They have been brainwashed since they were young, thinking that only by doing so can they be considered as adults and marry a child."

"Ms. Cai, is this village in the mountains?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked this because if the girls in this village had contact with people outside, someone would definitely find that their coming-of-age rites were problematic.

"I don't know this, but I know that in this village, except for the blood evil people, no one else can leave the village, including the village chief."

"Then what use are they holding that ceremony?" Lu Xiaoxiao really couldn't figure out why they did it.

"I don't know this. Since I was caught here, I can hear that sound basically once a month."

"Then the kid caught here will be subjected to that kind of coming-of-age ceremony when they reach the age of sixteen?"

"No, the kid caught here has only one task, which is to be responsible for blood supply, because the blood fiend tissue needs virgin blood."

After listening to Mother Cai's words, Lu Xiaoxiao felt that the blood evil organization was getting more and more wicked. It seemed that she was really too arrogant before, and she would think that the blood evil organization could be destroyed by her alone.

Zhang Xu should have found out that she is missing now, I don't know they can't find the village here.