Chapter 208

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After getting up the next morning, I immediately got out of the room. I heard that the rain outside was much smaller than yesterday. It seemed that the rain was getting smaller. I thought that there was not much food there, so I had to take advantage of it. The rain is small and I will send them some, but because it is daytime, we have to be extra careful.

When I entered the space, I took a sack, filled it with two catties of corn dumplings, thirty three-in-one steamed buns, and five catties of yam, and then left the space, took out an umbrella and drove towards the cowshed.

It may be because the team leader told the broadcast yesterday that everyone should not go out and walk around, so there was no one on the road. When approaching the bullpen, he found a corner with no one to take the things prepared in the space. come out.

When he came to the cowshed and knocked on the door of the house where the masters lived, he said: "The second master will open the door quickly, and I will bring you food."

After the door was opened, General Xie immediately spoke: "Little girl, come in and wipe it off, seeing you who are soaked in the rain are about to fall apart."

"No need for the second master, I'll just go home and change it. You can bring this bag of grain into the house quickly. I won't enter the house. I'm afraid the rain will get heavier in a while, so I'd better rush home as soon as possible."

"General Xie, quickly pick up the things, so that girl Xiao Xiao rushes home to change clothes." Fan Lao said.

"The master and the second master, I will go back first. Remember to take out the stuff in the sack to breathe."

"I see, after you go back and change your clothes, remember to drink a bowl of ginger soup, otherwise you will be the victim of a cold." Old Fan explained.

When I got home, I went into the space and took a hot shower. Then I changed into clean clothes. I took a pack of cold medicine and soaked it. The master said that if you have a cold, you should be the one who suffers. prevention.

Because it was okay on a rainy day, I watched the TV series in the morning in the space. It was not until noon when I was hungry that I left the space and planned to cook a chestnut rice with a clay stove.

But before the ignition started, I heard someone knocking on the gate of the yard, so I had to temporarily give up the ignition and open the door with an umbrella.

I opened the door and saw that the people standing at the door were the educated youth academy, so I asked, "Is there anything wrong with you?"

After hearing the question, Chen Zhaodi spoke directly: "The house of the Educated Youth Institute is leaking badly. We plan to stay at your house for a few days and wait until the rain stops before going back."

Hearing Chen Zhaodi's righteous words and the posture that it is your honor to come to live with you, he sneered directly, and then said: "The captain notified on the radio yesterday. If there is a problem with the house, you can go to Shai Valley Live in the warehouse of the farm, so you are in the wrong place."

"We didn't go to the wrong place. The warehouse in Shaiguchang is so messy and there are people living in it. How could we live in that kind of place," Chen Zhaodi said.

"That's your business, it has nothing to do with me, and my family has no place for you to live in, so please come back, oh... kindly remind you, if you go to the warehouse later, it is estimated that you even live in the warehouse No more." After speaking these words, regardless of the group's reaction, he closed the courtyard door directly.

I really want to not inform the group of people in the Qingyuan how they would have the face to come and live there, and I don’t want to think about the things they did at the beginning. If they didn’t take action to deal with them, it would be fine. I still want to live in this courtyard. There are no windows.