Chapter 346 Kidnapping (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Zhang Xu, don't worry, I will definitely not act rashly when I'm not sure." Lu Xiaoxiao assured with a serious face.

Zhang Xu always felt something strange after hearing what the little girl said, but he didn't figure out what was strange, so he replied: "Yeah."

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that it was already past 11 o’clock. She thought it was not safe to drive home at this late, so she spoke to Zhang Xu, “Don’t go back tonight, you go to the front desk downstairs. One room to rest."

"Great."

Sending away Zhang Xu, Lu Xiaoxiao was lying on the bed in a big font, and she wondered in her heart whether she was not suitable for traveling, or how could she encounter a lot of things in the sea market, and also encountered it in Beijing. A bunch of things.

After lying down for a while, Lu Xiaoxiao thought that the people of that power were practicing ancient martial arts, wouldn't it be as difficult for Zhang Xu to get revenge?

Lu Xiaoxiao thought that Zhang Xu would take care of her so often, and that she was a friend she identified. She would have to find a way to help him, otherwise he would not only be unable to avenge him, but he would have to catch his life.

But how can I help him?

Lu Xiaoxiao thought that she could help Zhang Xu to wipe out the power, but it would take a while, because she definitely couldn't do it with her current strength.

But she also thought that even if she could do it now, it is estimated that Zhang Xu would not agree, because he definitely wanted to avenge himself, so this method would not work.

Lu Xiaoxiao grabbed her hair a little irritably, and then lay back on the bed. After a while, she patted the bed vigorously, and then sat up again.

After Lu Xiaoxiao sat up, he immediately took out the Long Yin Jue that was placed with Feng Ming Jue from the space.

She took out the Dragon Yin Jue and looked through it. There was still no word in it. If she hadn't been able to see the words on the Feng Ming Jue found at the same time as the Long Yin Jue, she would have suspected that this was a fool. s things.

After Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the Long Yin Jue in her hand for a long time, she decided to show this exercise to Zhang Xu. If Zhang Xu can’t see the words on Long Yin Jue, then forget it. If Zhang Xu can read it. When it comes to the words on Long Yin Jue, then she will give him Long Yin Jue.

As for the origin of the Dragon Yin Jue, let's say it was found from the scrap station. Now there is only this reason that people can believe most.

After thinking about everything, Lu Xiaoxiao went into space practice. Now she knows that she is not the only one in this world who is practicing ancient martial arts, so she has to work harder.

At 7 o'clock the next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao retired from her practice. She got out of bed and moved her muscles and bones and she was able to wash herself. She did not forget the appointment with Yuan Yuan yesterday, so she was going to the courtyard this morning. .

Lu Xiaoxiao went to the state-owned restaurant for breakfast and walked towards the courtyard. As soon as she arrived at the entrance of the courtyard, she saw Yuan Yuan walking out of her house.

"Good aunt Yuan." Lu Xiaoxiao said towards Yuan Yuan.

"Hello Xiaoxiao, I didn't expect to see you as soon as I opened the door. It seems that we are really destined."

Lu Xiaoxiao smiled helplessly after hearing Yuan Yuan's words. She knew Yuan Yuan must have been at the door of her house early in the morning, waiting for her to come, otherwise she would not have just arrived at her front foot, she immediately left home It came out, and now she said it just to get close to her.

But Lu Xiaoxiao knew that she didn't have any bad thoughts, so he nodded and agreed with her.