Chapter 376

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Xueyue replied after hearing the little girl's words: "If I don't run away, I will stay here and wait for death."

"Who wants you to die?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked towards the blood moon.

"Who else is there except you."

Lu Xiaoxiao thought about what Blood Moon had said, and after confirming that she hadn't said anything about killing Blood Moon, she said to Blood Moon, "When did I say I would kill you?"

Hearing what the little girl said, Xueyue thought about it. The little girl didn’t seem to have said that she wanted to kill him. Everything was made up by his own brain. The bloody moon felt embarrassed instantly. Fortunately, he was wearing a mask and others couldn’t see it. To the emotion on his face.

When Lu Xiaoxiao saw that Bloody Moon didn’t answer her question for a long time, she was too lazy to continue to ask, so she said: "The reason I told you not to leave just now was because you forgot to take your subordinates away. If I don’t take them away, I won’t have food to feed them."

Xueyue was stunned when he heard the little girl's words. He felt that his cognition has been completely subverted today. In his previous cognition, shouldn't you kill or lock them up if you catch prisoners?

Why did the little girl release the captives she had caught? Not only did she release the captives, she also asked her enemies to take the captives away. He could not understand what this was all about.

"Are you really letting me take them away?" Blood Moon asked still in disbelief.

"Naturally it is true, you take them away quickly, we are going down the mountain too." Lu Xiaoxiao replied a little impatiently at Xueyue.

Xueyue was overjoyed when he heard the little girl's words, and then he quickly walked down the mountain with the twelve guardians.

The Fifteen Ghosts looked at the bloody moon and the back of the Twelve Guardians, and at the same time they sympathized silently in their hearts. They must have not known that they were calculated by the little witch.

After Xueyue and the others left, Zhang Xu led people to the entrance of the village. As soon as he reached the entrance of the village, he walked quickly to the little girl and asked, "Are there any injuries?"

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at Zhang Xu and replied: "No."

When Zhang Xu saw the little girl talking to him expressionlessly, he knew why. If he was a little girl, he would be angry.

"Little girl, let's go down the mountain now." The old man glanced at the white belly and said.

"Okay, but remember to call me Lu Xiaoxiao from now on, don't call me little girl again."

When Lu Xiaoxiao brought a group of people to the middle of the mountain, he took out a purse-packed pill and handed it to the monkey, asking him to distribute the pill to people who hadn't eaten it before.

When the monkey distributed the pills to the Fifteen Ghosts, the old man took the pills and asked, "What is the effect of this pill?"

"You can avoid being invaded by the barrier within 24 hours." Lu Xiaoxiao replied after hearing the words of the old man.

"It's a good thing, but we won't use this pill for the time being."

"Why?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked curiously.

"Because we have a qi-holding technique."

"That's why the people of the Blood Fiend Organization use this method of holding their breath to enter and exit the barrier."

"Ok."

"Go back and remember to teach me." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the old man and said.

"no problem."

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that all the people who hadn't taken pills before had eaten the pills that were just given to them, and led everyone to continue rushing down the mountain.

Zhang Xu saw that the little girl hadn't said a word to him since he went down the mountain. He clenched his fist hard and chased after the little girl.