Chapter 256 Sea City Tour (12)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao followed Zhang Xu to the elevator. The waiter standing at the elevator entrance opened the elevator door for them when they saw their arrival, and made a please gesture to them.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at everything in front of her with a feeling of being a world away, as if she was still living in the twenty-third century and had not been reborn in Lu Xiaoxiao in China.

Zhang Xu, who walked into the elevator, saw the little girl standing in front of the elevator with a daze, and said: "Why don't you come in?"

After hearing Zhang Xu's words, Lu Xiaoxiao finally recovered, so she immediately raised her foot into the elevator.

"What did you think about standing in front of the elevator?" Zhang Xu asked curiously.

"I didn't think about anything, but I had never seen an elevator before, so I was shocked just now."

Zhang Xu knew that the little girl was obviously not telling the truth, but thinking of the look in her eyes just now, he planned not to continue to ask questions.

After getting out of the elevator, Zhang Xu found room 506 and took out the key to open the door.

After entering the room, Lu Xiaoxiao put her bag on the sofa, and began to look at the room she was going to live in for a week.

After Lu Xiaoxiao walked around the house, she sighed in her heart: Peace Hotel deserves to be a grand hotel that can stand in the bustling and troubled world for a hundred years but still prosperous. The decoration of this suite alone reflects modernity, tradition, and trendy. Fusion with retro.

Zhang Xu, who had packed his luggage, saw the little girl looking at the house thoughtfully, and said, "Do you like this house?"

"Like it, it's beautiful."

"Since you like this, let's live here during our time in the sea market."

"Didn't you come to Haishi to perform a mission?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu with a puzzled look.

"My identity for this mission needs to live here."

After Lu Xiaoxiao heard what Zhang Xu said, she stopped questioning, because she knew that if she asked further, it would involve confidentiality, which is not something she should know.

"Zhang Xu, if you have anything to do, do it. I'll stay in this room and don't go anywhere. If I'm hungry, I will call the restaurant to deliver food."

"How do you know that you can call to deliver food, you have been to the Peace Hotel before?" Zhang Xu asked Lu Xiaoxiao, looking at him.

"How could I have been here? I saw on the menu on the table that it could be delivered."

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he glanced at the table and said, "Then I'm going out to do errands. If you are hungry, remember to eat. If you are sleepy at night, go to sleep and don't wait for me."

"Okay, you have to pay attention to safety."

After Lu Xiaoxiao sent Zhang Xu out, she lay down on the sofa. She thought to herself that it's not easy to travel far in this era. Just riding the train can make people fall apart.

After lying down for a while, Lu Xiaoxiao took out a set of solid-color home clothes from the space and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Although she had secretly found opportunities to enter the space to take a shower on the train these days, she always felt that she was not so much. Comfortable.

After taking a shower, Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the clock on the wall and found that it was half past five, so she picked up the phone on the table and dialed out.

"Hello, hello, this is the food and beverage department of the Peace Hotel, what do you need?"

"I am a guest in room 506. I need a half-rare steak and a spaghetti."

"Okay lady, do you need dessert or fruit after meal?"

"A cream cake."

"Okay lady, we will arrange food delivery for you."

After Lu Xiaoxiao hung up the phone, she thought: Peace Hotel's service is too advanced, it is almost the same as the hotel before her rebirth.