Chapter 326 Compensation (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Dad, what do you mean by this? Didn't you say that you bought this house? Why is it not ours now?" Liangping looked at his dad with a puzzled look.

When the middle-aged man heard his son's words, his face suddenly turned red. He dodged his eyes and did not dare to look at his son with his straight eyes. He had to squeak and say: "In short, the house is not ours."

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that the father and son hadn’t made things clear for a long time, so she looked at Liangping and said, “Your dad didn’t buy a house at all. He saw that my house was empty and there were no people living in it. My house was taken over, and now you know who owns the house."

After listening to Lu Xiaoxiao's words, Liangping looked at his dad and asked, "Dad, is everything she said true?"

The middle-aged man lowered his head when he heard his son's words and turned back: "Yeah."

When Liangping heard his dad's answer, he took two steps back, and then shook his head and said, "No...impossible..."

The heart-to-heart woman who had been hiding behind Liangping heard the middle-aged man say that the house was not theirs, so she walked directly from behind Liangping to Liangpin’s, and then pointed at Liangping and said: "You told me before marriage This house belongs to your family and I agreed to marry you. Now you tell me that the house is not yours. If you don’t give me an explanation, I’ll sue you to marry you."

"Heart, I didn't lie to you. Before, my dad told me that the house belongs to ours, so I told you that the house belongs to ours. It was my dad who lied to you, not I lied to you." Liangping calmed and was pulled by him. The woman pointing at his dad said.

"I don't care who you lie to me, as long as this house is not yours, I will never end with you." After saying this, she threw Liangping's hand away and ran out the door.

"Xinxin... don't go, listen to me..." Liangping wanted to catch up after seeing Xinxin running out the door, but was stopped by Lu Xiaoxiao before he could run a few steps.

"Your housework will be dealt with later, now we will deal with the house matters first.

Cao Ju, the next thing will trouble you. "Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Cao Zheng and said.

"This is our job, and it's not troublesome." After saying this, Cao Zheng asked someone to check the damage to the house and the amount of furniture!

The verifier came back half an hour later. They handed the notebook to Cao Zhenghou and said, "The damage to the house is a bit serious, especially the two wing rooms, which were directly opened up."

Cao Zheng read the contents of the book once, then handed it to Zhang Xu, and then said: "Four Lord, you see how they should compensate."

After Zhang Xu took the book and read it again, he looked at the little girl. He saw that the little girl nodded at him, so he looked at Cao Zheng and said: "You only need to grasp it, they will take too much. Not coming out."

When Cao Zheng heard what Zhang Xu said, he knew what to do next, so he looked at the couple and said: "We just checked that the house was severely damaged by you, and the original things in the house are much less, so you The homeowner must be compensated with one hundred yuan."

"Are we able to let us go after we compensated?" The middle-aged woman looked at Cao Zheng and asked.

"What you compensate is only the money for destroying the house. You were arrested because you forcibly occupied the house of the children of the martyrs, so you must be sentenced to the same crime." Cao Zheng glanced at the family of three.