Chapter 290 Return (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Xu saw that the little girl really didn't want to buy things, so he took the little girl out of the overseas Chinese store, and then he let the little girl sit in the jeep and wait for him to return.

After Zhang Xu arranged the little girl, he entered the overseas Chinese store again.

Entering the overseas Chinese store, Zhang Xu first came to the tunnel selling clothes. He saw that there were two big red quilted jackets that were very suitable for the little girl, so he took out the overseas Chinese coupons-buy them.

After that, he took a fancy to two sweaters, three pairs of pants and a pair of small leather boots. After asking the price directly, he took out the overseas Chinese voucher-buy it.

After Zhang Xu bought the clothes of the little girl, he came to the place to sell, when he saw imported milk powder-buy, saw imported chocolate-buy, saw imported biscuits-buy, in short, he only needed to see suitable for small The girl’s things are buying, buying and buying, until he ran out of overseas Chinese vouchers in his hand, he carried large bags of things out of the overseas Chinese store.

After Zhang Xu left the Overseas Chinese Store, the people in the Overseas Chinese Store began to discuss him in twos and threes.

The young girls are discussing that if someone can deal with other people, it would be too happy, while the older ones are saying that he is a prodigal, and at first glance, he is not going to live. Whose daughter would marry He has suffered all his life.

Zhang Xu would probably say something if he knew what they were discussing: "Come to worry about your radish."

Lu Xiaoxiao sat in the car and looked at the bag several times before she put it away contentedly. As soon as she took the bag, she saw Zhang Xu walking out of the overseas Chinese store with a large bag and a small bag, so she quickly got off the car I ran over to help Zhang Xu share the burden.

"You don't need your help to carry things, you can help me open the door of the back seat." Zhang Xu said when the little girl wanted to help him carry things.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words, she hurried to the car and opened the back seat door. She saw Zhang Xu put everything in before she said: "What did you buy, why are so many? "

"It's all for food and clothing. In short, the remaining overseas Chinese coupons are used. If you don't have to leave the sea market, it will be waste paper.

"Well, do we have to go to the No. 1 Department Store?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu and asked.

"Of course I want to go. Although I bought a lot of things in overseas Chinese stores, they are all imported. I haven't bought the specialties of the sea market, so I have to go to the first department store.

When she came to the first department store, Lu Xiaoxiao went in with Zhang Xu. She was afraid that Zhang Xu would buy so many things in the first department store as he did in the overseas Chinese store, so she would better follow up.

"Zhang Xu, you don't need to go to the second floor. Just buy some special products on the first floor. You have already bought a lot in the overseas Chinese store before. If you eat too much, it will break."

"it is good."

After Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu bought some Haishi specialties in the First Department Store, they drove to the Haishi Old Hotel.

When he came to the Haishi Old Restaurant, Zhang Xu ordered Babao Chili Sauce, Zuobotou, Shredded Pork Soy Soup and Soy Sauce Tofu. After ordering, he said, "These dishes are the signature dishes of the old restaurant. They are all good."

"I can eat more for a while, I can't eat it after I leave the sea market." Lu Xiaoxiao said with a smile.

"As long as your stomach pretends you can eat as much as possible."

Half an hour later, all the dishes ordered by Zhang Xu were delivered. Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help swallowing as he watched the four delicious dishes on the table-it was so fragrant.