Chapter 336 Unexpected Disaster (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Brother Xu, why don't you help me when you see me being bullied." Chen Xuexue reached out to pull Zhang Xu's sleeve after speaking.

Zhang Xu dodged immediately after seeing Chen Xuexue's actions. As soon as he avoided, he looked at the little girl, not knowing why he felt so flustered at the moment.

Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu looking towards her, so he gave him a meaningful look and then sat down to continue eating.

Zhang Xu was tightened by the little girl's glance, and then he immediately said to Chen Xuexue, who was standing not far away, with a cold tone that refused to be a thousand miles away: "My mother gave birth to a son."

Chen Xuexue's eyes blushed immediately when she heard Zhang Xu's words. She turned her head and stared at Lu Xiaoxiao, who was sitting there eating, and said to Zhang Xu: "Brother Xu, how can you say that? Uncle Zhang said that I Count him as half a daughter, so I am not wrong to call you Brother Xu."

Zhang Xu felt even more flustered when he heard what Chen Xuexue said. He now dare not even look at the little girl, so he released his aura and looked at Chen Xuexue and said, "If you let me hear you scream again Brother Xu, I don’t mind asking your father for tea."

Chen Xuexue was originally shocked by Zhang Xu's aura, and she started to cry when she heard Zhang Xu's words.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was eating, frowned when she heard Chen Xuexue's cry, but she didn't say anything, and continued to eat her meal.

Zhang Xu frowned when he saw Chen Xuexue standing there crying like Lu Xiaoxiao, but he was completely immune to crying from other people except the little girl, so he sat down after frowning, and then picked up his chopsticks to continue eating.

Chen Xuexue stood there crying for a while and saw that no one was taking care of her, so she gradually stopped crying, and when the tears stopped completely, she immediately took out a handkerchief and wiped her face clean.

After taking care of her appearance, Chen Xuexue glanced at the little girl who was sitting on a table with her brother Xu for dinner. The jealousy in her heart was ignited instantly, so she rushed over and took the spoon from the little girl's hand and threw it on the ground. He shouted at her: "Did you let Xu...Zhang Xu ignore me."

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was eating, saw that the spoon in her hand was snatched by Chen Xuexue and threw it on the ground. Her face instantly sank.

After she glanced at Zhang Xu who was standing opposite her, she picked up the leftover red cabbage soup on the table and poured it directly at Chen Xuexue.

Lu Xiaoxiao put the empty bowl on the table and said to Zhang Xu: "I'll get back in the car first." He walked out of the restaurant without looking back.

Zhang Xu's face became gloomy when he saw Chen Xuexue throw the little girl's spoon on the ground. After he heard Chen Xuexue questioning the little girl, he wanted to kick Chen Xuexue out, in his eyes. There are no men or women in it. He only has enemies and his own people in his eyes. At this moment, Chen Xuexue seems to be an enemy in his eyes, so he has no pressure on Chen Xuexue to go out.

But he hadn’t come out in a hurry and saw that the little girl had already taken action, but when he heard the little girl say to go to the car first, he understood that the little girl was angry, so his eyes were standing there with cool eyes After yelling Chen Xuexue glanced at it, she ran in the direction of the car.

When Zhang Xu ran to the car, he saw the little girl sitting in the front passenger seat. He immediately opened the driver's door and sat in the driver's seat.