Chapter 251 A Trip to the Sea City (7)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lan Lan got out of the carriage after receiving the toiletries that Wang Dasheng handed over. Wang Dasheng saw her out of the carriage and immediately took out his own toiletries and chased it out.

"You don't need to pay attention to her." Zhang Xu said to Lu Xiaoxiao.

"I don't want to care about her, but she just likes to find her presence in front of me. I really don't know where to provoke her."

When Zhang Xu heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he touched his nose vainly. He probably knew why that woman was always troubled by the little girl.

"Do you want to go to sleep now?"

"Of course, I'm afraid that if I don't go up now, I will have a moth after the girl comes back. Although I am not afraid of her, I feel annoying."

After Lu Xiaoxiao climbed to the upper berth, she lay down and began to close her eyes and rested. After a while, she heard the two people coming back, but it was strange that the two people were very quiet since entering the carriage, except for occasional releases. The sound of things and putting things didn't even say a word.

Although I don't know what happened to the two, as long as they can be so quiet.

What Lu Xiaoxiao didn't know was that Zhang Xu began to take care of them with his eyes since the two entered the carriage, so they naturally did not dare to speak anymore.

At around 7 o'clock the next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao woke up from her sleep. She looked at the unfamiliar environment around her and she was a little confused. After a while she realized that she was on the train to Haishi.

Zhang Xu stood up and said, "I'm awake."

"Ok."

"Then you come down to wash up first, and I'll buy breakfast later."

"it is good."

After getting out of bed, Lu Xiaoxiao took the toiletries from Zhang Xu and went out of the car to wash.

When she came back, she saw Zhang Xu putting the breakfast he bought back.

"Today's breakfast in the dining car only has millet porridge and pickles. You should eat something to pad your stomach, and I will take you to eat delicious food when I get off the car at noon."

"it is good."

After breakfast, Zhang Xu took out the two books yesterday from his bag. After he handed the little book to Lu Xiaoxiao, he sat next to her and began to read his mechanical book.

Time passed slowly with the pages turned, and it was eleven o'clock at noon when Lu Xiaoxiao finished reading the whole little book.

Zhang Xu saw that Lu Xiaoxiao closed the book and he closed the book, then he reached out and took the book in Lu Xiaoxiao's hand and said, "We will get out of the car in half an hour. Let's pack our things first. under."

Lu Xiaoxiao stood up after hearing Zhang Xu's words, and then took the bag beside the bed and began to organize things.

After they arranged their things, they heard the conductor shouting: "The stop is here, hurry up to get off the train."

Lu Xiaoxiao followed Zhang Xu and got off the train. As soon as she got off the train, the cold wind shrank her neck.

Zhang Xu saw Lu Xiaoxiao's reaction and said, "Would you like to add another dress?"

"No, I just got off the warm car and felt a little uncomfortable. It will be fine in a while."

Zhang Xu didn't ask her to add clothes when she said this, but walked outside the station with her hand.

After more than ten minutes, Lu Xiaoxiao was sitting in the state-owned restaurant and eating hot mutton steamed buns, only to understand that Zhang Xu said in the car that "Take her to eat delicious" refers to mutton steamed buns.

"Zhang Xu, how do you know that the mutton bun is delicious, have you been here before?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked curiously.

"I came here once during a mission."

"Then you are so lucky that you have eaten such delicious lamb buns once here." Lu Xiaoxiao said with envy.

Zhang Xu said helplessly when she saw her: "Hurry up and eat, it will be delicious after a while."

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao had eaten a large bowl of mutton steamed buns. She touched her bulging belly and said, "I wish I could eat something so delicious every day."

"I will take you to eat if I have a mission in the future." Zhang Xu looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said.

Lu Xiaoxiao's eyes lit up when he heard this, and immediately said, "A word is a deal."