Chapter 246

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao returned home, she entered the space. She thought that she was going to the sea market this time with Zhang Xu, so she couldn't sneak out of the space to eat on the train this time, so she planned to make some noodles. Then prepare a little bit of braised pork and pickles in it, so that it is not only delicious but also durable.

After Lu Xiaoxiao made the dough cakes and braised pork, it was already past nine o'clock in the evening. After taking a shower, she took a canvas bag to the cloakroom, packed up two sets of clothes, and went to bed.

At around 8 o'clock the next morning, the door of the courtyard was knocked. After Lu Xiaoxiao opened the door of the courtyard, he saw Zhang Xu standing there, so he turned sideways and let him enter the house.

After entering the room, Lu Xiaoxiao spoke to Zhang Xu, "Have you had breakfast?"

"I drove to the county seat early in the morning, and I hadn't come to eat quickly."

Lu Xiaoxiao brought out a bowl of porridge and three steamed buns from the kitchen and handed them to Zhang Xu, and then went into the house to pack up. After Zhang Xu finished breakfast, all her things were packed.

Zhang Xu took the canvas bag in Lu Xiaoxiao's hand and wanted to walk towards the gate of the courtyard. Lu Xiaoxiao quickly shouted: "Zhang Xu, wait, I have something to tell you."

Zhang Xu stopped after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's shout. He turned around and looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Ahem...that's...that my letter of introduction has not been opened yet."

When Zhang Xu saw Lu Xiaoxiao's appearance, he probably knew what was going on. He slightly curled his lower lip and said, "After you lock the door, I will take you to open the letter of introduction."

Lu Xiaoxiao brought Zhang Xu to the captain’s house and the family was eating. The captain looked at Zhang Xu for a while and said, “Are you the son of Xiaoxiao’s father’s friend’s house?”

"Yes."

"You must ensure her safety when you take Xiaoxiao to the sea market this time. You can bring her back as you go."

"Most definitely."

After hearing Zhang Xu's assurance, the captain went into the house and opened a letter of introduction to Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Did Xiaoxiao have breakfast?" Aunt Cauliflower asked.

"Auntie, I have eaten it. Do you have anything you want me to bring you when I go to Haishi."

"Xiao Xiao, I really want you to buy something for me. If you see a coat like a military coat in the sea market this time, buy one for me. This is for your uncle. If you wear it, you can buy it according to his size."

"No problem, but I want to ask my aunt, do you mind the defective clothes?"

"Don't mind, you don't even mind patched clothes these days, how can you mind defective clothes."

"That's good, there is a flea market in Shanghai that does not require tickets to buy things, but things are flawed in many ways. Since my aunt doesn't mind the flaws, I will go to those aunts to buy them. This way, not only the clothes are cheap, but there is no need for cloth tickets."

Aunt Cauliflower's eyes lit up when she heard this, and she hurriedly said, "Then it will be troublesome."

As soon as the words of Aunt Cauliflower fell, the team leader came back with a letter of introduction. After passing the letter of introduction to Lu Xiaoxiao, he said: "Be careful" and went back to the Kang for dinner.

Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu walked towards the entrance of the village after leaving the captain's house, because Zhang Xu parked the car there.

Aunt Cauliflower saw Zhang Xu leaving and said, "This young man is really good. Not only does he look good, but he also looks capable. It would be nice if Xiaofeng could find such an object."

After hearing Aunt Cauliflower's words, the captain put down the bowl in his hand and said, "Just think about it. That young man seems to be a difficult one. You think Xiaofeng can control such a person."

After hearing the captain's words, Aunt Cauliflower felt that Xiaofeng really couldn't control such a person, so she let go of the thoughts in her heart.

Seeing that Aunt Cauliflower had put down his mind, the captain took up the bowl and continued eating.