Chapter 272

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Sister Xiaoxiao, is this the breakfast you brought for me and Brother Xu?" Dao Dao looked at the sandwich Lu Xiaoxiao was holding with glowing eyes.

"Of course it is. The sandwich I ordered in the restaurant just now was delicious, so I bought one for you and Zhang Xu." Lu Xiaoxiao handed the sandwich to Master Dao and Zhang Xu while talking. Zhang Xu.

Master Dao took a bite of the sandwich and immediately said to Lu Xiaoxiao, "Sister Xiaoxiao, this sandwich is really delicious."

"Yes." Zhang Xu also said.

"You like it."

Zhang Xu looked at Lu Xiaoxiao after eating the sandwiches and asked: "What did Stephen tell you?"

"Nothing, he just showed me the photos he took, and then invited me to take pictures with him tomorrow."

"You agree?" Zhang Xu asked nervously.

"Definitely agree. Didn't you say that it will be a breakthrough from my side? If I don't agree to take pictures with him, how can I get useful information from him."

When Zhang Xu heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he only felt that his chest was blocked, so he took a look at Lu Xiaoxiao and went back to his room.

Looking at Zhang Xu's back, Lu Xiaoxiao uttered a loud voice and said to Master Dao: "Are you staying here or going back to the room you ordered."

"I'll go back to the room I booked." After saying this, Master Dao left immediately.

After Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the direction where Dao Master was leaving, she walked towards Zhang Xu's house.

"Button button... button button... open the door, I have something to look for you."

After Lu Xiaoxiao walked into Zhang Xu's room, she took out the two envelopes from the bag, and then she went to the bed and poured all the photos in the envelope on the bed.

After Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the photos filled with half of the bed, she began to look for it.

More than ten minutes later, Lu Xiaoxiao found a picture among a bunch of pictures, and after a glance, she handed it to Zhang Xu.

Zhang Xu took the photo and glanced at it, his pupils suddenly tightened, and the back of his hand holding the photo was even more bruised.

"Did you know who the traitor is a long time ago or did you only know the picture?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked when she looked at Zhang Xu.

"I suspected him before."

"You suspected that he still let him know so many things, is your brain rusty and funny." Lu Xiaoxiao said angrily.

"I'm afraid of getting rid of the grass, he is not the one who steals the drawings."

"Then you let him continue to be by your side, are you afraid that he will give all of you to Huo Huo?"

"The monkey was an accident. I will personally hand him over to the organization when Stephen is resolved."

Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help rolling her eyes when she heard Zhang Xu's words, and then she said, "Hurry up and clean up Stephen's drama. You didn't know that I was watching him in the restaurant just now. I really want to slap him to death."

Zhang Xu curled his mouth when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, then looked at her playfully and said, "You played him in the restaurant with him for so long in the morning. It seems that your acting skills are also very good."

Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help but froze when she heard Zhang Xu's words, then she glared at Zhang Xu and ran back to her room.

After Zhang Xu glanced at the little girl who had fled from the wild, the smile on the corner of his mouth unconsciously deepened a bit, but when he looked at the photo in his hand again, he instantly put away the smile on the corner of his mouth, and then looked gloomy. To the window.