Chapter 300 Danger is Coming (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"When you go in and search for a while, remember to lighten your hands and feet, and don't damage the things in the house." The captain said, looking at the people behind him.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the captain’s words, she let everyone outside the house come into the house and searched. She sneered in her heart as she looked at the people who kept looking inside and out. She knew that some people weren’t here at all. Her house searched for evidence, but planned to come to her house to fish in the troubled waters.

But today they were destined to come here in vain. Just after seeing those things buried by Liu Youcai last night, she knew it would happen today, so she took all the valuable things in the house last night They are all collected into the space, so no matter how they search for those who are not mindful today, they are bound to be nothing.

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the captain and said: "Captain, I saw that everyone has been searching inside and outside the house more than three times. I want to ask if they have found anything."

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, the captain asked the person who was conducting the search: "Did you find anything?"

Everyone who conducted the search just heard the captain's words and replied in unison: "No."

"Captain, since I haven't found the things you mentioned in my house, it can prove that the anonymous report letter is a false report. Shouldn't it be time to check who wrote the letter."

The captain nodded after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words and said: "This matter should be investigated carefully, otherwise everyone will learn how to report indiscriminately in the future, and the whole brigade will be messed up."

Everyone agreed with the captain's words. They didn't want to be reported indiscriminately in the future.

"Captain, since we haven't found anything in our house, should we go to Liu Youcai's house to search?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked Liu Youcai, who was standing by.

"It is indeed time to search Liu Youcai's house."

"Captain, wait a while before leaving. Just now I found a spot in the yard with traces of soil turned over. I was wondering if Lu Xiaoxiao would bury the evidence of the crime there." Liu Youcai looked unkind. Looking at Lu Xiaoxiao and said.

"Captain, since Liu Youcai said that I buried the evidence there, let's go over and take a look." Lu Xiaoxiao ignored Liu Youcai, but looked at the captain and said.

"Okay, let's go over and have a look together."

After Lu Xiaoxiao and the team leader followed Liu Youcai to the place he said, Liu Youcai directly picked up a wooden stick and started digging.

After Liu Youcai saw the wooden box in the pit more than a minute later, he immediately shouted: "Captain, look at it, I said Lu Xiaoxiao must have buried the evidence here."

The captain and everyone immediately became serious when they saw the wooden box in the pit. The captain asked Liu Youcai to stand aside and said that he was going to take the wooden box out of the pit himself.

After the captain took the wooden box out of the pit, he asked someone to take out a stool from the house. Then he put the wooden box on the stool and said, "Educated Lu, is this wooden box yours?"

"Captain, this wooden box belongs to me."

"Captain, did you hear that? Lu Xiaoxiao has already admitted that these things belong to her, so we must arrest her now and send her to the Public Security Bureau." Liu Youcai immediately spoke after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao admit that the wooden box belongs to her. Said.