Chapter 206 Yam (9)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Girl Xiao, your small courtyard is well cleaned up. If it weren't for your embarrassing status as the second master, you would want to live in your place for the aged." General Xie said while looking at the courtyard again.

"Second master, in the future, I will definitely let you live in a better house for the elderly, so you don't need to envy the yard where I live now."

"Girl Xiao, you are too partial. Why don't you just live in a good house for your second master, and not our other three masters. It seems that I really love you in vain." Professor Wang pretended to Said with a distressed look.

"Hehe...How could I do that, Master Four? I'm not afraid that there are too many people to provide for you, and I can't compete with them."

"Greasy mouth and tongue." Professor Wang said with a smile.

"Master Si, I don’t have a glib tongue. I really think so. If you all want me to support you in the future, I’ll buy a big yard and live together with you, so that you can not only accompany you to take care of you," And it’s very lively, isn’t it great?"

"It sounds very good. If there is no one to support me in the future, I will look for Xiaoyao and you will support me. But Xiaoyao, when your partner gets married, I guess you won't be too lazy to accompany some of our old men..." Fan The old said.

After hearing what Elder Fan said, he knew he was teasing himself, but he was a little embarrassed to say this topic in front of the four elders, so he stamped his feet in shame and said: "I'm still young, the porridge in the pot is good. I'll go to Sheng." After saying this, he ran to the kitchen in a hurry.

The four people in the hall laughed loudly after seeing this scene. They thought that such a little girl was much more fun than the usual old-fashioned little girl, and it seemed that they could amuse her more.

If Lu Xiaoxiao knew what her masters were thinking at this moment, would he still give them the yam porridge?

"The masters will quickly sit down at the table here. I cooked yam porridge for you. This is my pickled cucumber and meat buns. You can eat them with the porridge."

"Little girl, don't be busy, come and eat with us." Fan Lao said.

"Master, I will go to the kitchen to get a spoon and come over right away. You will eat first."

General Xie took a bite of the yam porridge and said, "Little girl, your yam porridge is sweet and soft and delicious."

"If the second master likes to eat, I will make more for you in the future. Anyway, there are so many yams, you can eat as much as you want."

"How can it be done? There is nothing wrong with yam, but rice is not only used to make porridge, so you can cook it for yourself if you want to make it, but don't make it for a few of us." General Xie Said a little anxiously.

"After knowing the second master, I only have a little rice. Today, everyone is too tired to dig yam so I will cook it. In the future, you can cook yam porridge with ballast, and the taste will not be bad.

"That's pretty much the same." General Xie breathed a sigh of relief.

After dinner, we sent away the masters and the others. After finishing the dishes and chopsticks, we went into the space and took a bath. This afternoon I was digging for yam and I was bending over and lying on the ground. It felt like I was about to fall apart. Now I just want to hurry. Take a shower and lie down on the bed to rest.

In the next half month, apart from picking up chestnuts with the second sister on weekends, they went up the mountain with the masters to dig yams at other times.

The hard work paid off. It took half a month to dig up all the yam. Looking at the dozens of bags of yam piled up at home, I felt very fulfilled.

But I thought that it would be bad if someone came to see the yam at home, so I put all the yam into the space. Anyway, no one except the master knew about the yam, and the masters would definitely not come to the house. So you can safely put the yam into the space.