Chapter 317 Birthday Banquet Disturbance (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao saw the car driving into the compound. When she passed a tree, she immediately said: "Zhang Xu, do you remember that tree?"

"You don't need to look at me to know which tree you are talking about. A little girl gave me two white rabbit toffee and said something very inspirational to me."

Lu Xiaoxiao hesitated a few times when he heard Zhang Xu's words, and then said: "I didn't see you being beaten so miserable, so I want to comfort you."

"There is indeed comfort."

"I believe you are evil." Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at Zhang Xu and said.

"What do you mean?"

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words, she remembered that she said the mantra of her previous life.

"It doesn't mean anything, I made up words."

Seeing that the little girl didn't want to say Zhang Xu, he stopped asking.

"The little girl is here, get out of the car."

After hearing Zhang Xu's words, Lu Xiaoxiao opened the door and got out of the car. She looked at the two-story European-style bungalows in front of her and looked at Zhang Xu in surprise and asked, "Is this the style your grandpa likes?"

"No, my grandma likes it."

Lu Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Zhang Xu's words. It was really hard for him to imagine that an iron-blooded general would like this style of house.

Lu Xiaoxiao followed Zhang Xu to the lobby on the first floor. When she saw the people in the lobby, she couldn't help but sigh in her heart: People in this era are really good at giving birth.

"Zhang Xu, is this the younger sister you recognize?" Father Zhang asked when he saw the little girl next to Zhang Xu.

"Xiao Xiao called people." Zhang Xu patted Lu Xiaoxiao on the head and said.

"Hello, Grandpa Zhang, I wish you happiness in the East China Sea and longevity than Nanshan." Lu Xiaoxiao smiled sweetly at Grandpa Zhang and said.

"Good good, really a good boy."

"Dad, whose child is this? Are her parents here?" A woman in a military green dress looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and then asked Mr. Zhang.

"She came with Zhang Xu, the sister Zhang Xu recognized."

"Zhang Xu is also true, why did he recognize such an unknown wild girl as his sister."

"Zhang Yang, if you can't speak, don't say it. No one treats you as a dumb." Grandpa Zhang stared at Zhang Yang and said.

"I'm not wrong. If it weren't for her young age, how could Zhang Xu recognize her as her younger sister." Zhang Yang said angrily.

"What does a person's heart look like, then what she sees is like, Aunt Zhang, are you right?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Yang and asked.

"Okay, when you were young, you knew that you would scold me roundly. The so-called daughter must have a daughter. Your parents are definitely not good things."

Lu Xiaoxiao's face became cold when he heard Zhang Yang's words, and then he stretched out his hand and jumped and slapped Zhang Yang.

Everyone in the room was stunned by this scene. In the end, Zhang Yang, who was beaten, reacted first. She immediately rushed forward to fight Lu Xiaoxiao. Zhang Xu happened to be seen by Zhang Xu who came back from the bathroom. He immediately hugged the little girl away, so that Zhang Yang's slap did not fall on the little girl's face.

"Zhang Yang, why are you playing Xiaoxiao?" Zhang Xu asked, looking at Zhang Yang with a cold expression.

"She slapped me first." Zhang Yang said with a distorted expression.

"Xiao Xiao, Zhang Yang said just now that you hit her."

"beated."

"why?"

"Because he insulted my parents." Lu Xiaoxiao stared fiercely at Zhang Yang before speaking.