Chapter 370 Rescue (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Are you crazy, old man? If you dare to beat me, I will definitely go to the organization to sue you." Er Biao threatened the old man and retreated into the house.

The old man sneered when he heard Er Biao's words, and then punched him directly in the stomach. He had seen this turtle grandson displeased a long time ago, and now he has such a fair chance to beat him, unless he is stupid. Don't do it.

As for the pursuit of the Blood Fiend Organization, would he be afraid? Maybe he used to be scared, but now the little girl will give him powder. He is now an eager person to come quickly, so he can play with the little girl and ask for the powder.

A few minutes later, the old man ghost dragged Er Biao, who was beaten with only one breath, to the little girl and said: "People are left with the last breath."

Lu Xiaoxiao nodded at him when he heard the old man's words, then knelt down and looked at Er Biao and asked, "Where is Granny Cai?"

"I won't tell you even if I die."

"Since you are so spineless, then I will let the old man go find Xiao Biao to play."

"you dare."

"Old man ghost, please go to that house and bring people out." Lu Xiaoxiao stood up and said to the old man ghost.

"You can't do this, Xiao Biao is so good to you, you actually got rid of you, you poisonous woman." Er Biao roared at Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Old man ghost, don't hurry up." Lu Xiaoxiao ignored Er Biao's words at all, she urged directly towards the old man.

"I said, as long as you promise me not to move Xiaobiao, I'll tell you where the mother-in-law is."

"Hurry up." Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at Er Biao and urged.

"Mother-in-law Cai was locked up in the village's dungeon."

After hearing what Erbiao said, Lu Xiaoxiao asked the old man, "Old man, do you know where the water prison is?"

"know."

"Then trouble you to help me rescue Granny Cai." Lu Xiaoxiao said to the old man.

The reason why Lu Xiaoxiao let the old man go there was because they were faster than her, so that Granny Cai would suffer less.

Half an hour later, the old man walked towards her with Granny Cai on his back. When she saw Granny Cai who was covered in wounds, she asked Er Biao with cold eyes, "Who beat him?"

"Blood evil people, who made her betray the organization, deserves it." Er Biao glanced at Granny Cai who was carried by the old man.

After Lu Xiaoxiao heard what Er Biao said, she swears in her heart: One day she will get back this account from the Blood Fiend Organization with a profit.

"Old man ghost, you send Granny Cai to this room, I will first help her simply treat the wound."

When the old man Gui heard the little girl's words, he sent Granny Cai to the bed in the room, and then he left the house.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Granny Cai who was lying on the bed, and whispered: "Granny Cai... Granny Cai..."

Lu Xiaoxiao called Granny Cai several times and saw that she did not respond. She knew that Granny Cai was completely in a coma, so she took out hemostatic powder, medical alcohol and cotton swabs from the space by using her backpack to cover up. .

Lu Xiaoxiao first used medical alcohol to detoxify Granny Cai's wound, then she sprinkled her homemade hemostatic powder on the bleeding wound of Granny Cai, and walked out of the house when everything was done.

"Ms. Cai is okay?" Zhang Xu asked when the little girl came out of the house.

"It's all skin injuries, nothing serious."

Zhang Xu nodded when he heard the little girl's words, and then said: "Who else are you going to save next?"