Chapter 286

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Mr. Stephen, I ask you a question, and I will forgive you as long as your answer satisfies me."

Lu Xiaoxiao knew that he was completely crazy after talking with Stephen just now, so there was no need to talk to him anymore. She just wanted to quickly figure out where the formula was from Stephen's mouth.

"Little angel, how can you be as interested in that low-level formula like them? If you come back to my house with my mother with me, I will give you a higher-level formula."

"I want that low-level formula, and if you give it to me, I will consider going with you to see your mother."

"Hahaha...I don't believe it, I will give you the recipe only if you go with me."

"Since Mr. Stephen doesn't want to give me the formula, then I won't forgive you. I have a bad temper. I will return the person who hurt me hundreds of times, so I plan to go and find it now. Your mother, then have a good chat with her."

"NO...you can't disturb my mother, you can't go." Stephen shouted at Lu Xiaoxiao.

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that Stephen knew where his bottom line was, so she said: "Mr. Stephen, you should know how to calm me down."

"I'm telling you... I'll tell you if you don't disturb my mother." Stephen held onto the fence with both hands and said to Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Say it."

"I put it in the lampshade of room 608."

"Mr. Stephen, you have to think about it. If I don't find the formula for a while, I will go directly to see your mother. I think the police officers in your hometown will also be interested in your home."

When Stephen heard Lu Xiaoxiao’s words, he fell directly on the ground. He laughed a lot and then sobbed and cried a few times. Then he said: "The things are in the study room at No. 58 Hunan Road. in."

After Lu Xiaoxiao heard Stephen's words, she planned to go to the place where he said to find the formula, but as soon as she turned around, she heard Stephen speak: "Remember your promise."

"We have an old saying in China: The crime is not as bad as your family. Even if you don't tell me, I won't go to your mother." After saying this, Lu Xiaoxiao walked outside the prison.

After Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu got out of prison, she said, "You send some people over, I'm afraid Stephen will deceive."

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu arrived at No. 58 Hunan Road. Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the lock on the door and just wanted to take out the wire to open it, but before she did it, she saw Zhang Xu was already holding the wire. opened.

After the door opened, Zhang Xu took the lead and walked in. Lu Xiaoxiao watched Zhang Xu enter the yard and she said, "Be careful."

Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu came to the door of the study that Stephen said. After asking Zhang Xu and the people he brought to stand aside, she directly kicked the door of the study into a dozen pieces with the shadowless legs taught by General Xie. .

Just as the door was cracking, a bowl fell from the top of the door. When the bowl fell to the ground and broke, the liquid in the bowl directly corroded the ground.

Seeing this, Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu looked at each other, and then they walked into the study.

When she came to the study, Lu Xiaoxiao saw a piece of paper on the table, so she said to Zhang Xu who was standing not far away: "Zhang Xu, come over and see if this is the recipe you said."

When Zhang Xu heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he walked to the table and picked up the paper on the table and looked at it. A few minutes later, he nodded at Lu Xiaoxiao and said that the paper was a recipe.