Chapter 303 Ending (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the captain’s words, he walked to the front and led the way. After a while, Lu Xiaoxiao led everyone to under a tree, and then Lu Xiaoxiao pointed at a place and said: "Look, everyone. The soil was turned over."

The captain and everyone looked in the direction Lu Xiaoxiao pointed. When they saw the soil that was obviously turned over, the captain said, "This time I personally dig it and see what's inside."

After the captain finished speaking, he picked up a stick from the ground and walked to the place Lu Xiaoxiao pointed to and dug it.

After more than a minute, the captain took out a box from the dug pit, he looked at Liu Youcai and asked, "Is this box Liu Youcai yours?"

After Liu Youcai saw that the captain had dug a box out of the pit, he immediately looked at Lu Xiaoxiao. When he saw Lu Xiaoxiao's weird smile, he knew that it must be her.

He just wanted to ask Lu Xiaoxiao when he heard the captain ask him if the box was his, so he replied without thinking: "Captain, this box is not mine."

The captain obviously didn't believe Liu Youcai's words, so he asked again: "Since you said this box is not yours, then who do you think will run your house and bury the box under your tree?"

"Captain, this must be done by Lu Xiaoxiao." Liu Youcai said, looking at Lu Xiaoxiao viciously.

After hearing Liu Youcai’s words, Lu Xiaoxiao sneered several times before she said: "Liu Youcai, you can be stupid. Don’t treat everyone in the yard as fools. You can take a good look at your yard wall. Then look at my height. Do you think I might step into your yard and bury the box?"

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, everyone, including the captain, looked at Liu Youcai mockingly. They really didn't expect Liu Youcai to be so shameless to slander a child.

Liu Youcai saw everyone looking at him mockingly, his face instantly turned red. He knew that this box must have been buried under the tree by Lu Xiaoxiao, but he could not find any reason to prove that this box was Lu. Xiaoxiao was buried under the tree, so at this moment, he could only stand here and accept the ridicule of everyone with a stubborn expression.

"Captain, don't care who owns this box for now, let's open it to see what's in the box." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the box and said to the captain.

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, the captain asked everyone, "What do you think of Lu Zhiqing's suggestion?"

After hearing the captain's words, everyone nodded and agreed to Lu Xiaoxiao's suggestion. They also wanted to know what was in the box.

Seeing that everyone agreed to Lu Xiaoxiao's suggestion, the captain opened the box he was holding. When the captain opened the box, he immediately looked at Liu Youcai with sharp eyes and said, "Is this box really yours?"

When Liu Youcai saw the captain's eyes, he knew that the box was definitely not a good thing, so he immediately said: "Captain, even if you ask me ten thousand times, my answer is that this box is not mine."

When the captain heard Liu Youcai’s words, he withdrew his gaze, and then he showed the contents of the box to everyone before he said: "This matter is very important and cannot be solved by our team, so I suggest that this Report the matter to the county, and then let them send someone to deal with it."