Chapter 297 Danger is Coming (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao and her second sister had a fight in the room for a while, she said, "Second sister, I will definitely not tease you anymore. Please let me go this time."

Seeing Lu Xiaoxiao begging for mercy, the second sister couldn’t help but laughed. After she had laughed enough, she said: "Xiao Xiao, I didn’t expect you to have such a shitful side, just like the eunuchs around the ancient emperor ."

Lu Xiaoxiao suddenly turned black when she heard the second sister's description of her, and then she gritted her teeth and said to her second sister: "What did you just say I look like?"

Seeing Lu Xiaoxiao's appearance, the second sister realized what she said just now, so she immediately said: "Xiaoxiao, I just said that you look so beautiful, like a flower."

Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help laughing when she heard the second sister's words. She really didn't expect anyone to describe her like that.

Lu Xiaoxiao played at the second sister's house until 5 o'clock in the evening before returning home. After returning home, she began to organize the things she wanted to bring to the masters for a while.

After dinner, Lu Xiaoxiao saw that it was getting dark, so she locked the door and walked towards the bullpen.

Lu Xiaoxiao came to the cowshed and saw that the lights in the master's room were still on, so she put her hand on the ground and knocked on the door a few times.

After a while, Lu Xiaoxiao saw that the door of the house was opened. When she saw that the person who opened the door was General Xie, she immediately said: "Second Master, come out and help me pick up things."

General Xie opened the door and saw that the person standing at the door was Xiao Yatou. He just wanted to speak, but before he could speak, he heard Xiao Yatou ask him to help carry things, so he immediately walked out of the house and helped her carry things. Carry it into the house.

"Little girl, what do you have in this bag? I am not carrying the weight lightly." General Xie asked after carrying the things into the house.

"The three bags contain grain, and the two generations contain special products I brought you from the sea market."

"I told you not to buy food for us. Why don't you stop as a kid." Fan Lao said while looking at Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Master, I'm happy to buy you food." Lu Xiaoxiao said with a smile looking at Fan Lao.

"Old Fan, since the little girl has already bought it, let's accept it. After getting along for so long, you also know the little girl's stubborn temper. As long as she decides things, even if we say more, she won't listen." Professor Wang glanced at it. Standing behind the grinning Lu Xiaoxiao, she said to Fan Lao.

"Professor Wang, what you said is not wrong, Xiaoyao's stubborn temper is with me, and even ten cows can't be brought back when the decision is made." General Xie said with a smug look.

Everyone in the room was speechless after hearing General Xie's words, but they had long been accustomed to General Xie's appearance at this time.

"Master Si, I have already retrieved the box you asked me to take for you." After speaking, Lu Xiaoxiao took the box out of the bag and handed it to Professor Wang.

When Professor Wang watched Lu Xiaoxiao take out the box from the bag, his eye sockets immediately turned red. He stretched out his trembling hands and took the box from Lu Xiaoxiao and hugged him tightly.

Lu Xiaoxiao and the other three masters in the room stood silently seeing Professor Wang at the moment. They knew that what Professor Wang needed at this moment was not words of comfort, but a quiet environment for him to give his inner emotions. Vent it out.