Chapter 329

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao stood in the yard and waited for Liang Tian and Liang Ping to move their things away, she took out a lock and locked the door of the yard.

"Cao Ju, thank you for today's affairs." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Cao Zheng and said.

"This is our business."

Lu Xiaoxiao knew that Cao Ju would personally deal with this matter because of Zhang Xu's face. Otherwise, how could it be so troublesome that the length of the bureau would come to deal with it personally, but knowing that Gui knew that some scenes still had to be dealt with. made.

Just when Lu Xiaoxiao was about to speak, Zhang Xu walked directly to him and said to Cao Zheng: "Tomorrow I will ask Cao Ju to have a casual meal. I wonder if Cao Ju has time?"

Cao Zheng was overjoyed when he heard Zhang Xu's words. It seemed that he was really right today, so he immediately replied, "I have time."

"I got a spot at Quanju. The time is five o'clock tomorrow evening. Cao Ju remember to come."

"I will definitely be there on time." After saying this, Cao Zheng left with a group of people.

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the back of everyone leaving, and said to Zhang Xu who was standing next to her: "Thank you."

Zhang Xu ignored the little girl's words of thanks, but said: "Now I will send you to the cemetery."

"Ok."

On the way to the cemetery, Zhang Xu glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked, "You know that the person who took the house is Liang Tian, ​​why didn't you expose him, but acquiesced to let his daughter-in-law commit the crime?"

"It doesn't matter to me whoever pleads guilty to their family, because all three of them are involved in the seizure of the house, but there are masterminds and accomplices.

Since Liangping his mother chose to sacrifice herself in order to perfect Liangping, I naturally didn't have to stop it. After all, everyone has the right to choose. "

"You are right, no matter what, everyone has the right to choose."

An hour later, the car stopped at the entrance of the cemetery. Lu Xiaoxiao got out of the car and took a deep breath before walking inside.

"Zhang Xu has been following the little girl since he got out of the car. Just now he saw the little girl took a deep breath before entering the cemetery. He knew that she must be too sad to do this. When the cemetery is over, he has to find a way to comfort her."

What Zhang Xu didn't know was that the reason why Lu Xiaoxiao took a deep breath in the cemetery was because she took the body of the original owner, and now going to see other parents is somewhat vacant and uncomfortable.

Lu Xiaoxiao came to the tomb of the original master’s parents and knelt on the ground three times. Then she looked at Zhang Xu, who was standing aside, and said, “Can you stand farther?

Zhang Xu nodded when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, and then he walked to the tombstone and bowed three times before walking away.

When Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu standing a few tens of meters away from her, she said to the tombstone: "Hello, uncle and aunt. I am Lu Xiaoxiao from the 22nd century. I will enter after your daughter leaves. She is in her body. I think she must have gone to heaven to find you after she left. Now your family of three should be reunited.

After worshipping you this time, I don’t know when I will come, but I promise the two elders: Since I have taken up your daughter’s body, I will take on her responsibilities. I will not only live out my own splendor, I will also live out her wonderfulness. "

After Lu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, he knocked his head three times towards the tombstone before standing up and walking towards Zhang Xu.