Chapter 242 Retaliation (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao finished a bowl of cured meat, looked at the opposite Zhang Xu who was still eating three bowls of rice, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

"What can you do if you come to see me this time."

Zhang Xu said after eating the last bite of the bowl of dinner, "I'm going to the sea market for a mission the day after tomorrow, so I want to ask if you want to go to the sea market."

Lu Xiaoxiao did not immediately answer after hearing this. She lowered her head and thought it was early October. If she did not go to the sea with Zhang Xu the day after tomorrow, it is estimated that she would not go further than the county seat this year. , She has not forgotten the cold when riding in the car last winter.

"How many days are you going to Haicheng this time?"

"At least half a month, but not more than one month at most."

"Will it be inconvenient for you to take me on a mission?"

"No, your presence can be a cover for me."

"Then I will go."

Zhang Xu was overjoyed when he heard this answer, but nothing showed on his face.

"Since you have decided to go with me, you remember to go to the captain to open a letter of introduction, and I will drive to pick you up the next morning, using the same excuse I said to Uncle Liu last time."

"I see, there is still a big pot of cured meat rice left. If you don't dislike it, you can bring it to your subordinates to eat."

After hearing this, Zhang Xu nodded his head and said he did not dislike it. He thought that it would be best for those rascals to dislike the cured meat rice, so that he can eat two more meals, anyway, the temperature in the mountains is low now, even if the cured meat rice is left for two days It won't be bad.

"Are you planning to go back to the mountains now or have to rest for a while before going back."

"I will go back now, there will be training in the afternoon."

Lu Xiaoxiao found a piece of cloth to cover the pot of cured rice, and then motioned with her eyes that Zhang Xu could take it away.

After sending Zhang Xu away, Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the house to wash all the dishes and chopsticks and then sat back on the kang again.

She thought that the captain had sent Chen Zhaodi and the others to the farm this morning and would not be able to come back tomorrow. It seemed that the letter of introduction could only be opened tomorrow.

Lu Xiaoxiao suddenly thought that she might be staying in the sea market in the next month, and the master and their food must be prepared in advance for them.

So Lu Xiaoxiao took out twenty catties of yam, two catties of rice and fifty three-faced steamed buns from the space, thinking that these things would be enough for the master and them to eat for a month.

At more than eight o'clock in the evening, Lu Xiaoxiao carried a bag of things to the cowshed. When General Xie saw her carrying a sack that was bigger than her body, he rushed to help her unload it.

"Girl Xiao Xiao, I have told you so many times that you don't want to carry heavy things, why don't you listen? What if you don't grow taller?" The general said with a serious face.

"Second master, don't worry, I will definitely not carry such heavy things again in the future, and ensure that my height can reach two meters eight." Lu Xiaoxiao said solemnly.

General Xie was really angry and funny when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words. He thought that her bean sprouts small body could grow to 1.65 meters. She really dared to think about 2.6 meters.

"Huh... I won't play with you."

Fan Lao glanced at General Xie and smiled, thinking that the way that Lao Xie cared about people had never changed, and it was as unique as when he was young.

"Little girl, what is in the sack you carried?" Professor Wang asked curiously.

"It contains food for the masters for a month, because I will go to the sea market the day after tomorrow, so I sent enough food for the masters to eat for a month."