Chapter 221

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After listening to the captain's words, I thought it was really a clichéd plot, but after yesterday's incident, Liu Meihua's family had to agree to marry Liu Meihua to Liu Shuyu.

"Uncle, where will you gather for investigation in the afternoon?"

"Just go to Shaiguchang at two o'clock. Xiaoxiao, you don't have to worry about the investigation. You did it to save talent. They have no reason to convict you."

"Well, I see, I will be there on time."

After sending the captain away, I poured a glass of water and drank it in one breath, and then pressed the glass firmly on the table, only to feel a little smoother in my heart.

I arrived at the Shaiguchang at two o'clock in the afternoon and saw that Liu Shuyu, Liu Meihua, and Axiang had already arrived at the Shaiguchang, but I didn't see Liu Chengye and the others. I don't know if the captain didn't find them, because the group of Liu Chengye looked like It's not like people in this village.

Liu Meihua was talking with Liu Shuyu and Aunt Axiang, when she suddenly saw Lu Xiaoxiao standing at the entrance of Shaiguchang, so she shouted, "Xiaoxiao, come here soon."

Hearing Liu Meihua's greeting to them, she walked towards them.

"Sister Meihua, when did you come?"

"It hasn't been long since I came here, and I don't know which tortoise grandson reported us this time. If I know who it is, I will definitely not spare him."

Hearing Sister Meihua's sturdy words, she raised her eyebrows, then glanced at Liu Shuyu, raised her mouth and smiled unkindly, thinking that such a sturdy sister Meihua didn't know if Liu Shuyu could be a scholar. live on hold.

Standing on the side, Liu Shuyu felt that someone was watching him, so he glanced around and found that the little girl who saved him yesterday was watching him.

But the little girl's eyes meant something. He thought for a while, as if thinking of something, suddenly became stiff, and then coughed awkwardly.

Liu Meihua was originally there and scolded the people who reported them. Suddenly heard Liu Shuyu coughing, she immediately helped Liu Shuyu and said, "Ayu, have you caught a cold?"

"No, I just coughed twice because my throat was a little itchy." Liu Shuyu said.

"Oh, that's good. If you feel sick, you must tell me."

After Liu Shuyu repeatedly promised Liu Meihua that she would tell her if she felt unwell, Liu Meihua let him go.

After Liu Shuyu coaxed Liu Meihua, he looked at the little girl standing aside watching the play and said, "Thank you for saving me yesterday. Without you, my life would definitely be gone."

"With a small effort, but the one you should be most grateful for is Mei Hua. She saved you yesterday by disregarding the world and using her reputation. You have to know how important reputation is to a girl."

After Liu Shuyu heard this, he glanced at Liu Meihua with affectionate eyes, and then said, "I will treat her well in the future."

"You have to keep in mind what you said today, and don't disappoint a girl who is so good to you."

"Well, I will remember, but how to deal with the people who come to investigate today is very unfavorable for the whole thing in my current capacity."

"This is very simple. Just tell the truth. But you and Mei Hua must bite the matter about your marriage contract. As long as you have a marriage contract, then there is no such thing as a hooliganism."

"Just do as you said, I'll call Meihua and Axiang, and then we will have a unified approach. It is best to send the investigator away in one go."