Chapter 363

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao nodded when she heard Zhang Xu's words, and then took the pen and wrote him a list of Zhang medicinal materials.

For the next three days, Lu Xiaoxiao kept making powder and pills except for eating and sleeping.

In the evening of the third day, Lu Xiaoxiao made all the powder and pills needed, and she immediately asked Zhang Xu to notify everyone to gather.

An hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao stood on the square of the base. She looked at the one hundred Zhang Xu who picked out the elite, and nodded in satisfaction.

Zhang Xu stood on the stage and scanned the next circle, and then he said: "Today I gathered everyone here to perform a very difficult task. I may lose my life at any time while performing this task. So is anyone going to quit now."

"No." A hundred people in the audience replied in unison.

Lu Xiaoxiao watched what was happening in front of her. She was suddenly full of blood and her eyes turned red. At this moment, she finally understood why men like to be soldiers.

Zhang Xu nodded in satisfaction after hearing the unanimous "understanding" from the audience, then he turned to look at Lu Xiaoxiao and said, "I will leave it to you next."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu’s words, he nodded at him, then walked a few steps forward, and then said to the one hundred people standing under the stage: “Hello everyone, my name is Lu Xiaoxiao, and I’m responsible. The medical staff accompanying this mission, the place where you are going to perform the mission this time is Zhangqi Mountain. The halfway of that mountain is filled with barrier Qi all year round.

For this mission, I have developed a medicine for restraining qi. I have personally tested this medicine and it is absolutely effective. Let the monkeys send the medicine to you now. "

When the hundred people in the audience heard Lu Xiaoxiao say that she was the medical staff accompanying this mission, they did not show the slightest expression of surprise or doubt on their faces. They still stood there with expressionless expressions as before. at every turn.

When Lu Xiaoxiao said that he had developed a medicine for restraining qi and distributed it to them, they still did not show the slightest expression of surprise or questioning. They still stood there expressionlessly, only when the monkey handed them the pill. , They will stretch out their hands behind them to take the pills.

Lu Xiaoxiao watched them admire Zhang Xu involuntarily, not knowing what method he used to train such a disciplined team.

Zhang Xu knew what she was thinking when she looked at the little girl, so he said: "The first lesson they learn when they enter this base is obedience, absolute obedience."

After hearing Zhang Xu's words, Lu Xiaoxiao finally understood why the following hundred people would be like this. If she had entered the base for training for a period of time, she would have followed them and would only obey and have no objection to the orders of her superiors.

After Lu Xiaoxiao waited for the monkey to deliver the pills, she stepped forward again and said: "The opponents you encountered in this mission are different from the previous ones. They are all ancient martial artists, just like As in the drama, you can fly over the walls and catch the bullets with bare hands.

In order for you to be able to deal with them, I have developed a powder that can temporarily disable them. When you can't beat them, I will immediately take out the powder and sprinkle on them.

This kind of powder is only effective for people who practice ancient martial arts, so you don't have to worry about the powder sticking to you, but you have to remember that this powder can only make them unable to move within ten minutes.

Monkey, you give them the powder, three packs per person, so that they don’t want to use it. Nothing matters. "