Chapter 301 Danger is Coming (7)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao sneered when she heard Liu Youcai's words, and then said: "Liu Youcai, I remember I just admitted that this wooden box belongs to me."

"Yes."

"Then how do you know that this wooden box contains evidence of crime?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked Liu Youcai with his eyes straight.

When everyone heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, they all looked at Liu Youcai. They also wanted to know how Liu Youcai knew that the wooden box contained evidence of crime.

After Liu Youcai heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he secretly said that he was not good. Before he could figure out how to answer Lu Xiaoxiao's question, he saw everyone looking at him.

Liu Youcai looked at everyone's questioning eyes. The cold sweat from his back directly soaked his clothes. Just when he thought he was going to die, he suddenly thought of a reason, so he opened his mouth to everyone: " The reason why I know that this box contains evidence of crime is because whoever is fine will bury a good box underground."

Everyone nodded when they heard Liu Youcai's words. If it were for them, they would definitely not bury such a good wooden box underground.

After Liu Youcai saw that everyone believed his reason, he said to the captain: "Captain, now the evidence is solid, shouldn't Lu Xiaoxiao be sent to the police."

The captain heard Liu Youcai's words and did not immediately answer. He didn't think Lu Xiaoxiao was someone who could do that kind of thing, so he looked at Lu Xiaoxiao.

Lu Xiaoxiao chuckled when the captain looked at her, and then she said, "Since everyone believes Liu Youcai, then open the box to see what's inside. If it's really As for the evidence that Liu Youcai said about the crime, please take me to the police. I will definitely not resist."

"Since Lu Zhiqing said so, let's open the box and have a look." The captain said while looking at everyone.

When everyone heard the captain's words, they nodded in agreement.

Seeing that everyone agreed, the team leader went to the stool and picked it up. He opened the box in front of everyone and took out the contents. When he saw that the contents were two first-year test papers, he couldn't help it. Twitched the corner of his mouth.

Everyone saw that the captain's face was not very good after seeing the things taken out of the box, so they immediately went to the captain to see what he was holding. They wanted to know what made the captain show that expression.

When everyone saw what the captain was holding, they all couldn't help but twitched their mouths. They really didn't expect that there were two full score test papers in the box.

Liu Youcai saw that the captain and everyone looked at the contents of the box and their expressions were not very good, so he proudly said: "Captain, is there the evidence that everyone is looking for?"

The captain and everyone looked at Liu Youcai after hearing what Liu Youcai said, and then the captain handed what was in his hand to Liu Youcai and said, "Look at what these things are."

Liu Youcai took a look at what the captain had handed over, and his face immediately turned ugly. He obviously put in the box a picture of a man with needles and a messy picture of the leader. What is in the box now How could it become two test papers.

"Liu Youcai, are these two test papers the evidence you mentioned? If the test paper is the evidence you mentioned, then how many people in the country have to be guilty." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Liu Youcai, whose expression was extremely ugly.