Chapter 358 Escape (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao felt very strange when she heard Xie Min's words, so she asked, "Why do you think I will be caught by those people last night when I go to the village."

"When Qiao Yue and I were first caught here, I heard women's screams and men's screams from outside the house one night every month. Qiaoyue said the reason for such noises , It must be the men in this village who are beating women, so I'm afraid you will be caught and beaten by them."

After Lu Xiaoxiao heard Xie Min's words, she froze for a while, and then she realized that Xie Min and the others were only twelve or thirteen years old, so it was normal to mistake what happened outside for beatings.

"I walked around the village during the day today and felt that the people in the village are normal, no different from those in other villages, so I shouldn't be arrested and beaten when I go out during the day."

"Really?" Xie Min asked incredulously.

"Really."

"That's good." Xie Min said, patted his chest.

In the next few days, Lu Xiaoxiao accompanied Xiao Biao to play under the big banyan tree in the morning. In the afternoon, she would be shut back to the room. However, Lu Xiaoxiao took advantage of the convenience of going out in the past few days. Granny Cai discussed an escape plan, to be precise a plan to help her escape.

Today is the seventh day that Lu Xiaoxiao was caught in this village. She glanced at Xiao Biao who was playing in the mud not far away and said to Granny Cai: "I plan to leave tonight."

"Are you sure to leave?"

"I wasn't sure at first, but with the map that Granny Cai gave me, not to mention that I can escape 100%, but at least 80% to 90% may escape." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Cai. The mother-in-law said.

"Just be careful, that map is five years ago after all."

"I see, Granny Cai, just stay here with peace of mind and wait for me to bring someone to rescue you."

Granny Cai showed her first sincere smile in more than 40 years after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words.

"Brother Xu...Brother Xu...have a clue, come here quickly." The monkey shouted at Zhang Xu who was standing by the window as he ran!

Zhang Xu immediately walked towards him when he heard what the monkey said, and then said: "Say it quickly."

After hearing Zhang Xu's words, the monkey didn't dare to delay for a moment, and immediately said: "We checked all the way from the place where Lu Xiaoxiao last appeared, and finally found out that she was sent to Zhangqi Mountain by two people. "

Zhang Xu frowned tightly when he heard what the monkey said. It took him a while before he spoke: "You send someone to prepare a gas mask, and you will leave for Zhangqi Mountain in an hour."

After the monkey heard Zhang Xu's words, he immediately went to prepare. Lu Xiaoxiao saved her life, so he will save her even if he loses his life this time.

Lu Xiaoxiao didn't know Zhang Xu and the others were ready to rescue her. At the moment, she was sitting at the table and having lunch with Xiao Biao and the others.

At 12:30 in the morning, after Lu Xiaoxiao got up and gave Xie Min three people a lot of fragrant powder, she kicked the door open. The reason why she dared to kick the door so arrogantly was because she closed her house within a hundred meters. No one lives, so I am not afraid of being heard.

After Lu Xiaoxiao got out of the room, she followed the directions on the map given by the mother-in-law Cai to the entrance of a path leading down the mountain. She looked around and found no one was guarding, so she ran towards the foot of the mountain quickly .

When Lu Xiaoxiao ran halfway up the mountain, she immediately stopped. She now finally understands why this path is no longer guarded.