Chapter 313 Arriving in Beijing City (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Xu returned to the carriage and put the lunch box on the table, then he opened the lid of the two lunch boxes and handed one of the lunch boxes to Lu Xiaoxiao, saying, "Today I was late to buy rice, and only millet porridge."

Lu Xiaoxiao took the lunch box handed over by Zhang Xu and said: "It is most suitable to eat millet porridge when taking the train, thank you."

Seeing that the little girl is so sensible, Zhang Xu stretched out his hand and touched her head twice, and then he said, "When I get to Beijing, I will take you to eat roast duck."

Originally, Lu Xiaoxiao was still wondering why Zhang Xu would kill her suddenly, but when she heard that Zhang Xu was going to take her to eat roast duck, she had no intention of thinking about what to kill, so she nodded quickly and said: "Okay. ."

In the next two days and nights, Lu Xiaoxiao was eating besides sleeping. Fortunately, she is now practicing martial arts, otherwise she would definitely be a fat man.

After getting off the train, Zhang Xu took Lu Xiaoxiao and walked towards a car. When Lu Xiaoxiao just wanted to ask who the car was, she saw a car that was comparable to what she had seen in her previous life. She was a bodybuilding instructor, so she opened her mouth in surprise.

Seeing that the little girl was frightened, Zhang Xu touched her head with his hand, and then said: "This is my strong son, don't look at others' growth, but courage is inversely proportional to his figure. ."

Qiangzi, who had just walked in front of Zhang Xu, heard Zhang Xu smear him in front of him, and suddenly felt a knife in his chest.

Lu Xiaoxiao finally recovered from the shock when she heard Zhang Xu's words, and then she smiled at Qiangzi, indicating that she was not afraid of him.

Qiangzi saw a beautiful little sister smiling at him. He felt that the wound he had just hit the knife healed instantly, so he looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked softly: "What's your name, little sister?"

"Lu Xiaoxiao."

"Lu Xiaoxiao...ah...you are Brother Xu's savior." Qiangzi said loudly after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's name, pointing to her.

"Ok."

"I didn't expect what Wuzi said was true, and I always thought he was lying to me."

"Don't be surprised, get in the car and take me home." Zhang Xu said while looking at Qiangzi.

"Oh, I almost forgot that I was here to pick you up with Brother Xu." Qiangzi touched his head and said.

"Zhang Xu, you will let Qiangzi send me to 86 Centipede Street, where is my home."

Zhang Xu didn't want to agree to Lu Xiaoxiao's words, but after seeing her resolute face, he nodded and agreed.

After getting in the car, Zhang Xu looked at Qiangzi and said, "Go to No. 86 Centipede Street."

"Brother Xu, didn't you go home? Why did you go to Centipede Street again." Qiangzi looked at Zhang Xu with a puzzled look and asked.

"Send Xiaoxiao home first."

"Oh, it turns out that Sister Xiaoxiao lives at 86 Centipede Street."

Lu Xiaoxiao felt that Qiangzi was not only timid, but also naive.

After half an hour, the car stopped at the entrance of the alley. Zhang Xu helped Lu Xiaoxiao take the luggage off the car and walked into the alley with her.

When Lu Xiaoxiao came to her door, she saw that the lock on the door was gone, so she stretched out her hand to push the door, but did not push the door open for a long time, so she asked Zhang Xu to stand next to her. He lifted his foot and kicked towards the door.

After a bang, the door was kicked open by Lu Xiaoxiao. When she just wanted Zhang Xu to enter the house with her, she heard vicious curses coming from the house.