Chapter 327 Ending (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"We know it was wrong, please let us go of three." The middle-aged woman knelt in front of Lu Xiaoxiao and said, crying, without the arrogance at first.

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the middle-aged woman and said, "What if I don't let your family go?"

"We have lost the money, and the house has been returned to you. Why can't you let our family go? Why are you so vicious." The middle-aged woman stood up from the ground and shouted at Lu Xiaoxiao.

Lu Xiaoxiao sneered when she heard what the middle-aged woman said: "If I snatch your house, and then demolish your house in a mess, will you let me go if I accompany you some money? "

"The beauty of thinking, I won't beat you to death..." The middle-aged woman immediately covered her mouth with her hands halfway through her words.

"Why don't you tell me, I still want to hear what you will do with the people who occupy your house next." Lu Xiaoxiao said mockingly at the middle-aged woman.

"Mom, just now they said they wanted to convict us, why? Dad robbed the house and not me and you." Liangping said, looking at the middle-aged woman.

The middle-aged woman's eyes lit up when she heard Liangping's words. She immediately spoke to Cao Zheng and said, "Comrade Public Security, this house was robbed of good land, not me and Liangping. If you want to catch it, grab good land."

All the people present looked at them with sarcasm when they heard the words of the middle-aged woman and Liangping. They really did not expect that these two mothers and children would be so shameless. Didn’t they think that Liangtian was their relatives? So unscrupulously pushed all the blame on him.

After hearing what the middle-aged woman said, Cao Zheng looked at Liangtian and asked, "Are they true? You did all these things alone?"

Liang Tian finally raised his head and looked at his daughter-in-law and son when he heard what Cao Zheng said. When he saw that his daughter-in-law and son looked at him imploringly, his eyes flashed and then he lowered his head.

Cao Zheng saw him like this and said: "If you don't answer, then you have to sentence all of your family together."

The middle-aged woman immediately became anxious when she heard what Cao Zheng said, so she yelled at Liangtian: "The owner, if you don't admit that Liangping will be destroyed forever, do you want to watch Lao Liang's family cut off his children and grandchildren?"

"Yeah, Dad, you'll recognize it soon, Xinxin is pregnant, and the child can't live without a father." Liangping immediately agreed upon hearing her mother's words.

Liangtian raised his head again when he heard the words of the middle-aged woman and Liangping, and then he opened his mouth and said, "I did this indeed."

The middle-aged woman and Liangping were finally relieved when they heard what Liang Tian said. Before they had time to speak, they heard Liang Tian speak again.

"Although I did these things, she gave the idea." Liang Tian said as he pointed to the middle-aged woman.

When the middle-aged woman heard what Liang Tian said, she jumped up and yelled at Liang Tian: "You fart, obviously you let my son and I come to live in this house, saying that you bought this house."

"I am a person with a job, unlike you, a woman who stays at home all day. I know that it is illegal to occupy someone else’s house. If you hadn’t kept saying that there was no one living in this house anyway, we would be fine if we lived in. , I also said that I have a family relationship with my son in the house. I would not agree to live in this house." Liang Tian looked at Liangping and said word by word.