Chapter 359 Escape (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the barrier Qi pervading halfway up the mountain. She took out a detoxification pill made in accordance with the Medicine Classic from the space and ate it. Ten minutes later, she rushed into the barrier Qi and continued to run down the mountain.

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao ran to the foot of the mountain. She turned around and took a look at the mountain and then walked towards the big entrance of the mountain.

When Lu Xiaoxiao approached the entrance, she heard the sound of a car, so she immediately climbed up a tree and hid.

A few minutes later, Lu Xiaoxiao saw more than a dozen jeeps parked at the entrance of this mountain. At first she thought these people were from the blood evil organization, but when she saw the familiar figure, her eyes were It became red.

Lu Xiaoxiao jumped off the tree and shouted in the direction of the jeep: "Zhang Xu" and then rushed towards him.

As soon as Zhang Xu got out of the car, he heard the voices of people who made him want to eat and drink this week. He froze in an instant. It was not until his waist was hugged tightly that he realized what he had just heard. That Zhang Xu was not a hallucination, it was really the little girl calling him.

So he immediately reached out and hugged the little girl tightly in his arms, as if only in this way could he feel the little girl back to his side.

Lu Xiaoxiao felt the strength of Zhang Xu holding her tighter and tighter, and she was almost out of breath, so she patted Zhang Xu's back with her hand and said, "Zhang Xu, I am real. Come back, can you let me go first, I'm almost out of breath by you."

Zhang Xu immediately relaxed when he heard the little girl's words, but did not let go of her.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu helplessly. She thought that she probably scared Zhang Xu this time, otherwise he would definitely not hug her like this in the crowd.

"Zhang Xu, we must leave here quickly, or I'm afraid I won't be able to leave for a while."

Zhang Xu immediately ordered the monkeys to return the same way after hearing what the little girl said. What they didn't know was that just ten minutes after they left, the people from the Blood Fiend organization came to the foot of the mountain.

"Zhang Xu, I am very tired now, I want to sleep for a while, you can wake me up when you arrive at the hotel." Lu Xiaoxiao said to Zhang Xu when she got in the car.

The reason why Lu Xiaoxiao said that she was tired and wanted to sleep as soon as she got on the car, because it took her less than an hour to run from the top of the mountain to the foot of the mountain. You must know that driving down from the mountain is about this time, you can imagine that she used it. How fast she rushed down, if she hadn't practiced, she wouldn't have been able to run down the mountain after three hours of running, so at this moment, the feeling of relaxation and exhaustion would hit her.

Zhang Xu looked down at the little girl who was asleep next to her, stretched out his hand and gently stroked the hair on her forehead back, and then asked the monkey to drive the car more smoothly before closing his eyes.

After more than two hours, the car stopped at the entrance of the state-run hotel. Zhang Xu asked the monkey to leave some people near the hotel and walked towards the room with the sleeping girl.

After Zhang Xu walked into the room and gently put the little girl on the bed, he walked towards the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Zhang Xu came to the bed with a basin of water. He put the water in his hand on the table and wrung out the towel in the basin, and then gently started to wipe Lu Xiaoxiao's face.

After Zhang Xu wiped Lu Xiaoxiao's face, hands and feet clean, he covered Lu Xiaoxiao with a quilt, and then he took the basin to pour water.

Zhang Xu returned to the bed after pouring the water. He looked at the sleeping little girl for a long time before going to lie down on the sofa not far from the bed. This week he hardly slept to find the little girl, and now the little girl found He must have a good rest, or else he will have no one to take care of the little girl.