Chapter 263 Sea City Tour (19)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao took the elevator to the fifth floor. When she returned to the room, she found that the furnishings in the room were the same as before she left. It seems that Zhang Xu has never returned.

After Lu Xiaoxiao put the clothes she was carrying on the stool, she went into the house and took a set of pajamas and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Today, she was squeezed out of sweat with people in the thrift market. She felt very slimy and uncomfortable.

After the shower, Lu Xiaoxiao took a towel and sat on the sofa to wipe her hair. She wiped her hair while looking at the menu on the table, thinking about what to eat at night.

"Don't run... Bang Bang... Hurry up and catch them." Zhang Xu led Master Dao and ran forward desperately under the chase of a group of people.

"Brother Xu, we must now find a way to get out as soon as possible, otherwise, sooner or later we will be caught by those people who keep running like this." Dao said anxiously towards Zhang Xu.

"Go to the front alley entrance and we will run separately. You turn left and I turn right. After you get out, we will meet in the back kitchen of the Peace Hotel."

As soon as Zhang Xu's words fell, they had already arrived at the entrance of the alley. Before Master Dao came and said a good word to Zhang Xu, he saw Zhang Xu had already ran to the right, and Master Dao immediately drew his legs towards him. Run to the left.

Lu Xiaoxiao didn't know that Zhang Xu and the others were fleeing in embarrassment. She was eating the ribs rice cake and Yangchun noodles from the waiter.

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao finished her last mouthful of noodle soup. She glanced at the two empty bowls on the table and exclaimed: Ribs rice cake and Yangchun noodles are worthy of two famous snacks in the sea market.

At around nine o'clock in the evening, when Lu Xiaoxiao was about to go to bed, she suddenly heard someone knock on the door, so she immediately got out of bed and ran towards the door of the room.

Coming to the door of the room, Lu Xiaoxiao looked outside through the cat's eyes on the door, and saw Zhang Xu standing in front of the door embarrassed, so she immediately opened the door to let him enter the room.

"Don't say anything now, go into the bathroom and take a hot bath." Lu Xiaoxiao pushed Zhang Xu into the bathroom while talking.

After watching the bathroom door closed, Lu Xiaoxiao picked up the phone on the table and ordered a bowl of Yangchun noodles in the restaurant. She went into Zhang Xu's room and helped him get the clothes he wanted to wear for a while.

"Button button... Zhang Xu, open the door a bit, and I will hand you the clothes."

A few minutes later, Zhang Xu took a shower and walked out of the bathroom. He saw the little girl leaning against the end of the sofa reading a book, and he said, "It's late now. Go to bed."

After hearing what Zhang Xu said, Lu Xiaoxiao, who was immersed in the plot of the book, closed the book reluctantly and said: "I ordered you a bowl of Yangchun noodles. You ate Nuanweiwei after a while. The cup is the cold-preventing tea I made for you. Remember to drink it after you finish eating the noodles."

"it is good."

After hearing Zhang Xu’s answer, Lu Xiaoxiao yawned and walked towards the bedroom. Today she ran outside for a day. Now she is really tired and sleepy. If Zhang Xu came back suddenly, she would have gone to Zhou Gong. .

After Zhang Xu watched the little girl enter the room, he sat on the sofa and meditated. As time passed, his aura became stronger and stronger, while the temperature in the room became lower and lower.

It wasn't until a knock on the door that Zhang Xu regained his aura, and the temperature in the room gradually warmed up the moment he regained his aura.

After Zhang Xu looked at the Yangchun face delivered by the waiter at the table, he looked softly towards the room where Lu Xiaoxiao was sleeping. He thought to himself that it is no wonder that the monkey always praises him in front of all his teammates every time he visits his family and returns to the team. How good is my sister.

Now he finally understands the mood of the monkey. It is really good to have a sister, especially his sister, who is the best sister in the world.