Chapter 337 Unexpected Disaster (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Zhang Xu sat down and took a look at the little girl who was sitting next to him, seeing her calm face Zhang Xu opened his mouth several times but did not say what he wanted to say, so he had to start the car and head towards the state-owned enterprise. Drive to the hotel.

Half an hour later, the car stopped at the entrance of the state-run hotel. Lu Xiaoxiao was about to open the door and get out of the car when he heard the words "I'm sorry".

She took back the hand that opened the door, and then looked at Zhang Xu and said: "I am not angry with you, I just feel bad because I was interrupted by Chen Xuexue to eat."

"Not next time." Zhang Xu looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said.

"Ok."

"Will the plan for tomorrow be carried out?"

"of course yes."

"Then you go back to your room and rest early."

"Okay Brother Xu." After Lu Xiaoxiao said this, he quickly got out of the car and walked towards the hotel.

Zhang Xu was stunned when he heard the little girl's brother Xu, and when he reacted, he couldn't even see the back of the little girl.

"Brother Xu..." Zhang Xu gently uttered these three words and rubbed his forehead with his hand. It seems that the little girl was teasing him with this title just now, but the title "Brother Xu" has been in her mouth since she was a young girl. It's strange to call it out.

Zhang Xu glanced at the room where the little girl lived and drove away. He still has things to deal with now.

After Zhang Xu came to his office in Beijing, he picked up the phone on the desk and dialed out. When the phone was connected, Zhang Xu directly said, "I am Zhang Xu."

After Chen Fufu on the other end of the phone heard that the person calling him was Zhang Xu, he immediately replied: "This is Chen Fufu. Is there anything wrong with Siye calling?"

"I want to ask you to properly discipline your daughter. If she commits another crime next time, don't blame me for not giving you face."

After Chen Fufu heard Zhang Xu's words, although she didn't know what her daughter did to provoke Siye, since he could call Siye to warn him, it proved that her daughter's affair was certainly not small.

"Sir, don't worry, I will educate Chen Xuexue well when I get home."

"Ok."

Zhang Xu hung up the phone and began to process the documents on the table. When he saw a document about Zhang's family, he sneered in his heart. He thought to himself that since they were going to die, why couldn't he complete them.

After Chen Fufu hung up the phone, he checked the time and was almost ready to get off work, so he carried a briefcase and walked towards home.

After returning home, Chen Fufu looked at Chen Xuexue who was eating on the sofa and said, "Xuexue, what have you done today?"

"Dad, what can I do? Today is not the same as before to go shopping in the street." Chen Xuexue looked at his father calmly and said.

"If you think about it, if anything else happened."

"No."

Chen Fufu frowned when he heard Chen Xuexue's answer. He thought that the Fourth Master would not call for no reason to let him educate Xuexue, so the only possibility is that Xuexue did not tell the truth.

After thinking about everything, Chen Fufu looked at Chen Xuexue and said, "Xuexue, you tell me everything that happened today. There must be no omissions."

"Dad, I either told you that I went shopping on the street."

"Xuexue, the fourth master has already made the phone call to dad's office, are you sure you want to continue lying to dad?"