Chapter 365 Action (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Zhang Xu, I will deal with this person. You take others to besiege those dozen old men. Remember to tell them to be willing to use things." As soon as Lu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, he greeted the old man who attacked her. , Because she knew that this person was the most powerful one among the more than ten people, so this person couldn't let Zhang Xu and the others deal with it.

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl’s words, he originally wanted to stop her, and then he met the old man himself, but when he heard the little girl’s words, he did not take action to stop her because he believed that the little girl would not do anything uncertain. , And he knew there were many secrets in her.

When he saw the little girl approaching the old man who had attacked her, his pupils suddenly shrank, but he knew that it was not the time to think about it. He had to take someone to siege the dozen or so people now. Let the little girl be flanked by people.

"Now everyone is going to besiege the dozen or so people with me, remember not to let them hit your vitals, and the things sent to you today will be scattered towards them when you find the right opportunity." Zhang Xu faced the group behind him. The person said.

"Yes."

After hearing their answers, Zhang Xu took the lead in attacking the dozens of people, and hundreds of people behind him immediately attacked the dozens of people when he attacked.

Lu Xiaoxiao can't take care of Zhang Xu and the others at this moment, because she has done dozens of tricks with the old man in just one minute. She found that although the old man has a lower level than her, his actual combat experience is higher than her. There are many, which is why she can't beat him in different levels.

The old man Gui was surprised when the little girl greeted him. He did not expect that the little girl was also an ancient martial arts cultivator. After dozens of moves with the little girl, his shocked jaw was about to fall to the ground. I didn't expect that the little girl who was less than ten years old would have a higher level of cultivation than him. If it weren't for his rich practical experience, I'm afraid he would have been defeated by the little girl a long time ago.

"Little girl, stop, stop, stop quickly." After hundreds of moves, the old man yelled to Lu Xiaoxiao.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the old man's shout, she stopped the attack. After playing for so long, she was really a little tired. Since she had a chance to rest for a while, she would definitely not let it go.

"Old man, why are you telling me to stop, aren't you going to get us to sleep quickly." Lu Xiaoxiao said mockingly while looking at the old man standing opposite her.

"Little girl, who is your master?" The old man really wants to know who the little girl's master is.

"You don't deserve to know the name of my master." In fact, Lu Xiaoxiao herself doesn't know who her master is. Can she say that she was self-taught by reading.

Hearing the little girl’s words, the old man was about to get angry. What does it mean that he doesn’t deserve to know the name of her master? It seems that now he can only capture the little girl and then ask her again. The old man thinks of this again. Attacked towards the little girl.

Lu Xiaoxiao watched the old man who had attacked her also got angry. He said that he had stopped, and it was him who had attacked her again before long. He was playing with her.

Lu Xiaoxiao secretly took out a packet of powdered medicine from the space and put it in his hand, and greeted the old man.

After a hundred moves, Lu Xiaoxiao found an opportunity to sprinkle the powder on the old man's face. The moment the powder was sprayed, she immediately ran away.