Chapter 348 Kidnapping (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The Force nodded after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, and then said, "Just do what you say."

After Lu Xiaoxiao wrote two rental contracts, he and Original Force wrote down their names on the two contracts, and only one copy was collected.

After Force received the contract, he borrowed twelve yuan from Yuan Yuan and handed it to Lu Xiaoxiao. Lu Xiaoxiao took the money that Force handed her and gave him the key to the house, and then slapped them. He greeted and left.

After Lu Xiaoxiao left the courtyard, she checked that it was still early, and wanted to go to the junkyard in Beijing. She wanted to find such precious treasures at the junkyard in Harbin. There will be more in Beijing. So she walked quickly towards the junkyard.

Lu Xiaoxiao noticed that someone was following her when she was approaching the waste station, so she continued to walk towards the waste station without making any changes.

When entering the alley, Lu Xiaoxiao noticed that the people behind her were approaching her. She originally wanted to take action to solve the people behind her, but when she was about to take action, she suddenly thought that it might be The person sent by Elder Zhang, so she silently withdrew her hand, and then cooperated with the people behind to let them wrap her in a sack.

Ma Liu and Ma Qi glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao who was wrapped in a sack by them. They both showed disdain at the same time. They really couldn't figure out how the upper hand would send them two to catch this little girl who has no power to restrain the chicken. , It's really too big to use.

"Ma Qi, we will send her to the village now, and when we finish sending her, we will find a place to have a drink, and we will return to life tomorrow morning."

"Ma Liu, didn't the above say that we should splash her with red cabbage soup when we caught her? It would not be nice for us to send her to the village like this."

"It doesn't matter whether the red cabbage soup is splashed or not. Anyway, no one knows whether we do it or not. We only need to do the things that Mr. Zhang explained."

"makes sense."

Lu Xiaoxiao's face turned black when she heard the conversation between the two outside in her sack. She didn't expect that besides Mr. Zhang, someone else would want to harm her and splash her with red cabbage soup. You don't have to think about it and know that it must be with Chen Xuexue's woman. related.

But what surprised Lu Xiaoxiao was how did that Chen Xuexue know people from that group of people, and it was stupid that Chen Xuexue's family did this thing?

And the two people who put her sack just now said they want to send her to the village, but they want to sell her to the village as a child bride?

The more Lu Xiaoxiao thought about it, the more headache she got. She thought that she could only take one step at a time.

After more than two hours of driving, Lu Xiaoxiao was dragged from the car to the ground and almost did not throw her out of a concussion. In her heart, she silently cursed the person who was dragging her. Bloody head.

"Ma Liu, Ma Qi, you are here, what goods are you bringing this time."

Ma Liu smiled after hearing the words of Er Biao, the head of the village, and said, "A little girl who is less than ten years old."

Er Biao's eyes lit up when he heard Ma Liu's words, and then he quickly asked, "How do you look like?"

"Very handsome."

After hearing this, Er Biao's eyes brightened, and then he looked at Ma Liu and asked, "Is there any explanation from the above on how to deal with her this time."

"No."

Er Biao looked at the sacks when he heard Ma Liu's answer and said, "Then I can give her to Xiao Biao to be a child bride."

"Didn't Xiao Biao already have three child brides-in-laws? Why are you still giving him child brides-in-laws?"

"I didn't want to wait for these child brides to grow up, and then choose the best one to be Xiao Biao's wife."

When Ma Liu heard what Er Biao said, the corners of his mouth twitched, but Xiao Biao was so stupid that he didn't even know what his wife was, so what good was it for him to choose.