Chapter 280

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Stephen, let go of the girl in your arms, or I will open the warehouse."

"Zhang Xu, I don't know if it's your Mucang fast or my dagger fast?" Stephen looked at Zhang Xu with a wicked smile and said.

"How are you willing to let people go?" Zhang Xu asked Stephen blankly.

"Oh... little angel, what kind of request do you say I want to make with them?" Stephen asked Lu Xiaoxiao who was in his arms softly.

"Mr. Stephen, I suggest you catch it with your hands. In the current situation, there is no chance that you can escape safely." Lu Xiaoxiao said calmly.

"Shut up, no one can stop me as long as Stephen wants to leave."

"Oh, I don't believe it." Lu Xiaoxiao said to Stephen in a mocking tone.

"Hahaha...little angel, don't use your China's radical method to deal with me, today I will not only leave safely, I will also take you away with you, and then give you to my mother."

Lu Xiaoxiao felt baffled when he heard Stephen's words. He risked his life to steal her all the way in order to give her to her mother. Does she look like her long-lost sister?

Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't understand the meaning of Stephen's words, but Zhang Xu understood. The last time Lu Xiaoxiao reminded him to investigate Stephen's mental problems, he immediately asked him to investigate.

Just now he got the mental report on Stephen. After reading the report, his entire back was soaked with cold sweat.

"Stephen, I can let you go, but you must let this girl go, she is innocent."

"Zhang Xu, what silly thing are you talking about? If you let him go now, you will let the tiger go back to the mountain. Don’t forget your mission this time, so you quickly open up a wooden warehouse and kill Stephen, and exchange one of mine for his life. Value.” Lu Xiaoxiao said anxiously when she heard Zhang Xu was about to let Stephen go.

"Little angel, I won't let you die, we will all leave safely." After saying this, Stephen nodded to the person behind Zhang Xu.

When the people behind Zhang Xu saw Stephen's actions, he immediately pointed the wooden warehouse on his hand to Zhang Xu, and then said: "Brother Xu, this time you let him go."

"Master Dao, why?" Zhang Xu asked these words calmly.

"Stephen promised me that he would take me to live in his country after this incident is over. I want to go."

"Is this worthy of you betraying your country and betraying your brother?" Zhang Xu asked Master Dao loudly.

"People don't kill themselves for themselves, what's wrong with me wanting a better life?"

"You are not wrong in pursuing a better life, but you should not base this on harming the country and betraying your brothers."

"Master Dao, hurry up. After all this is over, I will take you to the life you want." Stephen looked at Master Dao and urged.

"Brothers did not hear Stephen's words, as long as we kill Zhang Xu, we will be able to follow him to live a good life abroad, so let's do it now." Dao Master said after looking at the people in the house.

When everyone in the room heard what Dao said, they immediately started, but they did not open a wooden warehouse to Zhang Xu, but opened a wooden warehouse to each of Dao's limbs.

"You..." Master Dao looked at everyone in the room in disbelief. He really couldn't figure out why these people didn't shoot Zhang Xu but robbed him. They had agreed to betrayed together before.

"Wood, take Master Dao down." Zhang Xu said to the person closest to him.

"Why?" Master Dao asked, looking at the people in the room.