Chapter 255 Sea City Tour (11)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Seeing Zhang Xu promised to help, Lu Xiaoxiao immediately said: "Just tell them that I am naturally strong."

"Do you think mad dogs will believe this reason?"

"Then you say that I work in the countryside every day, so I have a lot of energy."

After hearing this, Zhang Xu glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao and said, "Are you sure your little body is doing farm work in the countryside every day, you swing your hoe?"

"Then tell them that I like to eat spinach since I was a kid, so I have a lot of energy."

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, Zhang Xu looked at her with a puzzled look. He really didn't understand the relationship between being strong and eating spinach.

However, he saw that the little girl frowned tightly in order to explain her strength, so he said: "I will help you find reasons to deal with the mad dogs."

"Really?"

"Well, I'm going to find a mad dog now. You should rest well in the carriage and don't run around."

"I see. Go ahead."

When Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu out of the carriage, she sat down on the bed. She thought about the punch she shook before, which seemed a bit handsome. Unfortunately, she was only looking at knocking people out, and she couldn’t appreciate it. Sassy and heroic.

More than ten minutes later, Zhang Xu returned to the carriage. He looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said, "It's only two o'clock in the morning. Would you like to go to bed?"

"I'll go to sleep in a while, and you tell me how you explained to the mad dog that I have great strength?"

"Say you have liked spinach since you were a kid, so you have a lot of energy."

"Heh..." Lu Xiaoxiao smiled awkwardly after hearing Zhang Xu's words. She was too anxious just now to say the stalk of the previous life. He knew Zhang Xu didn't even know the meaning of that sentence, so At this moment, he said that, obviously, he was attacking her.

But she can't go back, so angry.

At ten o'clock the next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao got out of the quilt. She sat up and looked under the bed. Seeing Zhang Xu sitting there reading a book, she said, "When did you get up?"

"Five thirty."

Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words and said in surprise: "You didn't go to bed until after three o'clock in the morning yesterday. Why did you wake up so early and sleep soundly?"

"Get used to it, you will wake up at some point."

Lu Xiaoxiao didn't react until he heard this, because Zhang Xu's occupation did have to get up so early every day.

"When you wake up, come down and wash. The porridge I bought for you is still warm."

Lu Xiaoxiao immediately got out of bed to wash up when she heard Zhang Xu's words. She went back to the carriage and saw Zhang Xu was helping her set the tableware, so she said, "Thank you."

At 2:30 in the afternoon, Lu Xiaoxiao got off the train. She looked around curiously, thinking that the current sea market and the beach she had seen before.

"Now we take the car to the Peace Hotel."

Lu Xiaoxiao looked back when she heard Zhang Xu's words, and then walked towards a rickshaw behind him.

"Comrade, where are you going?"

"peace restaurant."

"Okay, you two get in the car and sit down."

After hearing the conversation between Zhang Xu and the rickshaw driver, Lu Xiaoxiao felt very novel. This was something she had never experienced before. She is now full of expectations for the next journey.

Twenty minutes later, the rickshaw stopped at the entrance of the Peace Hotel. Zhang Xu gave the coachman a dollar and then led Lu Xiaoxiao to the front desk of the hotel.

"Comrade, I want a suite." Zhang Xu said after passing the certificate to the front desk staff.

"Comrade, the price of a suite is 18 yuan a day. How many days do you want to stay?"

"One week."

"Comrade, the price is one hundred and twenty-six yuan a week."

After Zhang Xu handed the money to the front desk, he got a key to Room 506. After he said thank you to the front desk, he walked towards the elevator with Lu Xiaoxiao.