Chapter 285 Solution (10)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao got out of the bed. She opened her dim eyes and looked around, only to realize that she was on the big bed in the bedroom of the space villa.

She glanced at the wall clock on the wall of the bedroom, which indicated that it was half past nine, and she jumped up from the bed immediately.

Lu Xiaoxiao immediately opened the door of the room when she left the space. When she saw Zhang Xu lying on the sofa, her tight nerves finally relaxed. Fortunately, Zhang Xu did not knock on her door today. Otherwise, he would definitely knock the door open if he couldn't hear her response, and the rest would have to be...hehe.

Zhang Xu, who was lying on the sofa with his eyes closed, heard the little girl's door open, and he opened his eyes immediately. When he saw the little girl standing at the door looking at him in a daze, he smiled helplessly in his heart. After a while, he said: "When you get up, go to wash up. I will order breakfast for you."

Lu Xiaoxiao recovered after hearing Zhang Xu's words, and then she said, "No need to call, I want to go to the restaurant to eat."

"it is good."

Lu Xiaoxiao went to the restaurant with Zhang Xu after washing up. When the waiter came to order, she ordered a bowl of Yangchun noodles, and Zhang Xu also ordered a bowl of Yangchun noodles.

While waiting for the meal, Lu Xiaoxiao said, "Ask where the recipe is."

Zhang Xu's face turned dark when he heard this. He thought of what Stephen said to him yesterday, and he wished to kill him directly.

"No, Stephen said he won't tell the whereabouts of the formula until he sees you."

"Heh... I didn't expect Stephen to hold a grudge, you can take me to see him after breakfast."

After breakfast, Lu Xiaoxiao followed Zhang Xu to the prison. She was taken aback when she saw Stephen sitting in the corner, and then she turned her head to look at Zhang Xu.

"The monkey's brother came to take care of him yesterday."

Lu Xiaoxiao breathed a sigh of relief when she heard what Zhang Xu said. Just now she saw Stephen’s swollen pig-headed face. She thought it was because she accidentally beat Stephen yesterday. Fortunately, Zhang Xu told her She didn't slap Stephen in the face, so she said how could she be so violent.

"I heard you want to see me." Lu Xiaoxiao asked towards Stephen who was sitting in the corner.

Stephen looked at the little angel standing outside the fence for a while before he said, "I'm sorry."

Lu Xiaoxiao was shocked when she heard Stephen's apology. On the way to the prison, she thought about the various situations that would happen when Stephen saw her, but there was no such thing.

"I don't know why Mr. Stephen wants to apologize to me"

"I hurt you."

"Mr. Stephen, don't you think your apology is ridiculous? For someone who killed more than a dozen people in a row, is this scar on my neck worthy of your apology?"

"No, you are different from them."

"Where is it different?"

"They are just dolls to accompany their mother, but you are the most like my sister. I can feel the feeling of staying with my sister when I stay with you, so I don’t want to turn you into a doll. To my mother, I want to take the living you to my mother."

After listening to Stephen's words, Lu Xiaoxiao became angry. She did not expect that the dozens of vivid lives would be like grass in Stephen's eyes.

Lu Xiaoxiao quickly reached out and pulled out Mucang from Zhang Xu's waist, and then opened a Mucang on Stephen's leg.