Chapter 254 Sea City Tour (10)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Everyone in the carriage was frightened by Lu Xiaoxiao's violent punch, and then all kinds of incredible expressions appeared on their faces.

After Lu Xiaoxiao kicked Zhao Jiu who had passed out on the ground with his foot, he looked at the group of mad dogs.

When she saw the crowd of mad dogs standing with different expressions, she shouted at them: "Hurry up and arrest people."

When the mad dog heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he immediately asked Xiao Liu and Xiao Ba to control Zhao Jiu.

After Xiao Liu and Xiao Ba controlled Zhao Jiu, Mad Dog looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said, "What's your name?"

"Lu Xiaoxiao."

"Oh...who was that person with you before?"

"my brother."

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao’s answer, the mad dog said: “I saw him chasing another group of people just now. I’m going out to find him now. You stay in this carriage and don’t move. I will take it when I find your brother. Let him come to you."

"I don't want to stay here, I want to find my brother with you." Lu Xiaoxiao said to the mad dog with a resolute expression.

"No, if something happens to you, I can't explain it to your brother."

"Uncle Mad Dog, what do you think of my punch just now?" Lu Xiaoxiao said with a smile.

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, the mad dog meditated for a while before he said: "I can take you to find your brother, but you must make sure to stay behind me and not run around."

Lu Xiaoxiao nodded and said, "I promise you."

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao’s guarantee, the mad dog took her out of the carriage. As soon as she got out of the carriage, Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu approaching her from a short distance, so she immediately shouted, “Brother, I’m so scared. Ah." After saying this, she began to cry.

Zhang Xu immediately ran towards her after hearing the little girl's cry, then reached out and took her into his arms and asked, "What's the matter?"

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was held in Zhang Xu's arms, heard Zhang Xu's words, she stretched out her hand to pinch his waist, and then whispered: "Take me back to the car."

After Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he couldn't care about the pinched waist. He turned his head to the mad dog and said, "My sister was scared. I will take her back to the carriage."

The crowd headed by Mad Dog couldn't help but twitched their mouths when they heard what Zhang Xu said. They thought that anyone who could punch a big man until he passed out would be frightened, and the ghost would not believe it.

After Zhang Xu took Lu Xiaoxiao back to the car, he said, "What happened when I was away?"

After Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the car, she immediately retreated from Zhang Xu's arms. After she wiped the water on her face when she was crying, she told all the things that had happened in the car. Zhang Xu.

"Sorry."

Lu Xiaoxiao was stunned after hearing Zhang Xu's apology. After a while, she said, "Why are you saying sorry to me."

"I will not do it again."

"Zhang Xu, what are you talking about?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu with confusion and asked.

"Why did you rush to let me take you into the carriage?" Zhang Xu did not answer Lu Xiaoxiao's question, but directly changed the topic.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard what Zhang Xu said, he stubbornly said: "I just knocked Zhao Jiu who was holding me unconscious with a punch. I want you to explain to the mad dog why I can punch me. Zhao Jiu stunned."

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, Zhang Xu gave her a meaningful look before he said: "How do you want me to explain to them?"