Chapter 379 Negotiations (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Three days passed in a flash. During these three days, Lu Xiaoxiao went to the hospital to accompany Granny Cai, but also assisted the Fifteen Guisha people in the base to teach the 100 people who went to Zhangqi Mountain with them to practice ancient times. Wu.

In the evening, Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu went to the state-owned hotel for dinner and walked towards the hotel. They ran into the blood moon on the way back to the hotel. Lu Xiaoxiao said "follow up" towards the blood moon and continued. Walk towards the hotel.

Blood Moon followed the little girl to the hotel room, and he immediately said, "What the hell did you do to my people? Why are all their internal strength gone."

"I didn't do anything, but just sealed their Dantian."

"It's still called nothing." The bloody moon yelled at the little girl.

"If I really want to do anything, I will just abolish their dantian instead of sealing it off."

"Let's talk about it, how are you willing to unlock their dantian?" The Blood Moon asked the little girl with gritted teeth.

"I want the village on the Qishan Mountain." Lu Xiaoxiao unceremoniously stated her purpose directly.

"Impossible." Bloody Moon refused without even thinking about it. That village was too important to Blood Fiend.

"Then you go back." After Lu Xiaoxiao heard the words of Bloody Moon, he immediately started chasing people.

"You change a condition."

"I only want that village, and everything else is free of discussion."

"What do you want from that village?" Xueyue asked towards the little girl.

"I feel that the village is too backward in all aspects, and I want to hand it over to the country for rebuilding."

"Do you think I will believe this reason?"

"Believe it or not, it doesn't matter to me."

Xueyue couldn't say a word of anger when she heard the little girl's words. After a while, she said, "Aren't you afraid that I will go back on the way?"

"Since I can seal their Dantian once, I can seal the second and the third time..."

Xueyue sighed after hearing the little girl's words, and then said: "I can't do things about the village. I must go back and discuss with my father before I can reply to you."

"No problem, but I want to tell you one thing in advance. If their dantians are not unlocked for another day and a half, they will be completely useless."

After Xueyue heard the little girl's words, he left the room directly with a sound. He was afraid that he would not help strangling the little girl if he didn't leave.

"Zhang Xu, your mother was not killed by the bloody moon, right." Lu Xiaoxiao asked Zhang Xu after the bloody moon left.

"How do you know it's not him."

"Because Blood Moon is about the same age as you, but this is not the point. The point is that Blood Moon's brain may not be able to come up with such a way to harm your mother even after decades."

"It is indeed not the blood moon, but the bloody death of the father of the blood moon."

After Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words, she thought it was the same as she had previously guessed.

"Zhang Xu, if you want to avenge your mother personally, I suggest you go there a few years later. That night you should have seen the people who practice ancient martial arts are amazing.

"I understand your idea."

"It's fine if you can understand." Lu Xiaoxiao said after a sigh of relief. She was really afraid that Zhang Xu would go to the blood to avenge him now, and it would be no different from going to die.

"Can you teach me to practice ancient martial arts?" Zhang Xu asked while looking at the little girl.

"My practice is not suitable for you"

Zhang Xu was a bit disappointed after hearing what the little girl said, but he didn't show it. His expression was still the same as before.