Chapter 238 Revenge (1)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Director Chen felt very distressed when he saw what happened just now. He just wanted to settle the matter quickly and leave, so he said: "Chen Zhaodi and Zhang Xiaoling, you two made false reports because of personal grievances, so the organization decided Send the two of you to the farm for labor education.

Although Liu Honghong didn't make the idea, you did it, so the organization decided to let you go to jail for a month. "

Liu Honghong heard that Chen Zhaodi and Zhang Xiaoling had to go to the farm to plant the land, but she was not the one who had the idea but was going to go to prison, and she instantly exploded.

"Director Chen is unfair. Why do they do more serious mistakes than me, but they only need to go to the farm for labor reform, but I am going to jail for a month, and I am not convinced."

Director Chen heard Liu Honghong's words and asked, "Do you also want to go to the farm for labor education?"

After Liu Honghong heard Director Chen's words, she was silent for a while. She thought that if she really went to prison, then her whole life would be ruined, and it would be impossible for her and Ayu to be together.

But going to the farm for labor education is different. Now the educated youth in the team also come to them for labor education. Then she goes to the farm like these educated youths.

"Director Chen, I decided that I would go to the farm with Chen Zhaodi and others for labor education."

Director Chen looked at Liu Honghong like an idiot, wondering if she knew what the labor education on the farm was like, so she dared to go there.

Zhang Xiaoling and the others know what labor education on the farm looks like, but they dare not refute Director Chen's decision because they fear that Director Chen will aggravate their punishment.

Regarding Liu Honghong's decision to go to the farm, they almost wanted to raise their hands and feet to agree. If it weren't for Liu Honghong, they wouldn't have fallen into this field, so they wished that Liu Honghong would go to the farm with them to suffer.

"Since you think it over, you should go to the farm, but the time will change from one month to one year."

Liu Honghong nodded without hesitation after hearing the captain's words. She thought to herself as long as she didn't go to prison.

Director Chen couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that the matter was finally handled. Before leaving, he explained to Chen Zhaodi that they must pack their luggage today, and he would send someone to pick them up to the farm early tomorrow morning.

Liu Meihua felt very relieved after seeing the three people's misery, so she happily said: "Ayu, did you see Liu Honghong's miserable? Now Liu Youcai is probably heartbroken."

Liu Shuyu looked calm after hearing Liu Meihua's words. After a while, he slowly said, "This is far from enough."

"Of course I don't know enough, but we can treat this incident as an interest charged to Liu Youcai."

Everyone sighed when the matter was resolved, but they didn't sympathize with the three people at all, because they were self-inflicted.

Liu Youcai stretched out his hand to support his injured daughter and walked towards the exit of Shaiguchang, but when he was about to walk out of Shaiguchang, he turned his head and glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao and the others, before helping Liu Honghong to leave the Shaiguchang.

Seeing that the protagonist had gone, everyone knew that they hadn't watched it lively, so they all left the Shaiguchang.

Lu Xiaoxiao and the others left without looking back after looking at the two sitting on the ground.

When Zhang Xiaoling saw everyone just abandon her, her hands were clenched into fists. She vowed that one day she would let these people kneel in front of her and ask her forgiveness.