Chapter 271

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Little angel, it turns out that I blamed you, sorry." Stephen looked at Lu Xiaoxiao with guilt.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Stephen, who was full of drama, really wanted to reach out and applaud him, and then shouted: "Good performance."

It is a pity that reality does not allow her to do that.

"I accept Mr. Stephen's apology, can Mr. Stephen show me the photos you took?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Stephen expectantly.

Stephen looked at the little angel’s expectant gaze, and immediately spoke readily: “Of course, I am willing to share beautiful things with the little angel.” After saying this, he took out two thick envelopes from his bag. .

Lu Xiaoxiao took an envelope from his hand and poured out all the photos in it, and then she began to look at it one by one.

Three minutes later, Lu Xiaoxiao read the stack of photos in her hand, so she reached out and took the other envelope in Stephen's hand and poured out the photos inside to continue reading.

When she saw a photo, her hand holding the photo unconsciously increased its strength.

In order to prevent Stephen from noticing her strangeness, Lu Xiaoxiao said while looking at the photos: "Mr. Stephen, your photographic technique is really great. I can feel the grandeur and solemnity of those buildings through the photos. ."

"Little angel, you are so insightful. My photography skills are among the best in our country." Stephen said, looking at Lu Xiaoxiao proudly.

"Mr. Stephen, I have a ruthless please don't know when to speak improperly."

"Little angel, talk about it."

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at Stephen with embarrassment and said: "I like the photos you took Mr. Stephen so much, I don't know if you can give them to me."

Stephen was stunned when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, but soon he looked at Lu Xiaoxiao excitedly and said, "Little angel, thank you for loving the photos I took. All these photos can be given to you."

Lu Xiaoxiao heard Stephen say that the photos can be given to her, so she smiled at Stephen, and then said to him: "Thank you."

After Lu Xiaoxiao and Stephen thanked them, they began to collect the photos on the table, and then carefully put them back into the envelope.

Stephen glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao who was carefully sorting out the photos. His eyes flashed and then he said: "Little angel, I am going to take pictures of the alleys in Haishi tomorrow morning. I wonder if you would like to go with me?"

"Does Mr. Stephen want to take me into the picture?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Stephen with excitement.

"As long as the little angel wants to, I am willing to serve."

"Then I will go to the alleys with Mr. Stephen tomorrow."

When Stephen saw that Lu Xiaoxiao agreed to take pictures with him, he happily slapped his hands, and then said: "Little angel, I will see you at the hotel entrance at nine o'clock tomorrow morning."

After saying this, he smiled and left the restaurant.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Stephen’s back, and unconsciously picked up the knife on the table. Fortunately, the waiter delivered her order, otherwise her weird behavior would definitely cause a lot of the restaurant. Human attention.

After eating breakfast, Lu Xiaoxiao packed two sandwiches in the restaurant and went out of the restaurant and returned to the room. When she saw Master Dao and Zhang Xu sitting on the sofa in the room, her hands with sandwiches tightened unconsciously. some.