Chapter 378 Negotiations (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

At 5:30 in the evening, Lu Xiaoxiao got up from the bed, and then went into the bathroom to wash.

After washing, Lu Xiaoxiao changed her clothes and was about to go out for dinner, and then went to the hospital to see Granny Cai.

As soon as Lu Xiaoxiao opened the door, she saw Zhang Xu leaning against the wall, so she asked Zhang Xu, "When did you come?"

"Just arrived."

"Oh."

What Lu Xiaoxiao didn't know was that Zhang Xu stood at the door of her room as soon as he finished handling the matters in the base, and stood there for three hours.

"Where are you going, I will see you off." Zhang Xu asked while looking at the little girl.

"I'm going to a state-owned restaurant for dinner, and then I'll go to the hospital to see Granny Cai."

"Great."

After Lu Xiaoxiao took Zhang Xu’s car to the state-owned hotel for dinner, and then took his car to the hospital, Lu Xiaoxiao got out of the car and looked at Zhang Xu and said, "If you have something, you can handle it first, I see. Mother-in-law will return to the hotel after cooking."

"I have nothing to deal with."

Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu’s words and didn’t say anything, so she walked into the hospital with him. She adjusted her mentality after a sleep. She wanted to understand that no one in this world would only be good to one person. , So she was the one who got into the horns before.

After entering the hospital, Lu Xiaoxiao didn't go to the doctor in charge of Mother Cai, but went straight to Mother Cai's ward. After looking at Mother Cai who was lying on the bed, Lu Xiaoxiao walked to her bed and sat down.

After sitting down, Lu Xiaoxiao gave Granny Cai's pulse, but found that the result was the same as before, so she helped Granny Cai tuck in the corner and said: "Mother Cai, what I promised you has been done. Now you I have already left the village. Didn't you tell me that after you leave the village, you are going to the alley to see if he will show up again, so you wake up quickly."

Lu Xiaoxiao sat on the stool for a few minutes after speaking. She saw that Granny Cai was still as quiet as before, so she got up and walked outside the ward.

What Lu Xiaoxiao didn't know was that after she and Zhang Xu left the ward, Granny Cai's hand was a bit tricky.

After leaving the hospital, Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the hotel. When she saw Zhang Xu entering the room with her, she asked him, "Anything else?"

"I need to discuss with you what to do next."

Lu Xiaoxiao sat down on the sofa when he heard Zhang Xu's words, and then said, "You want to discuss with me about the follow-up handling of the village."

"Ok."

"There will be results in three days at the latest." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu and said.

"What do you mean?"

"Blood Moon will definitely come to me within three days, and then he can come over from his control of the village."

"You already figured it out."

"Yeah, how else could I let the Blood Moon them go, I'm not stupid."

"When do you want to return to Tianshui Village?" Zhang Xu looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked.

Lu Xiaoxiao did not expect that Zhang Xu would suddenly ask this question, which caused her to froze for a moment before repliing: "After dealing with the village affairs and the Cai mother's affairs, I will go back."

"Great."

After Lu Xiaoxiao sent Zhang Xu away, she returned to the sofa and lay down. She did not expect so many things to happen when she came to Beijing. Now she really misses the sunrise in Tianshui Village and the rest of the country life. Up.

Zhang Xu left the hotel and returned to the car. He raised his head and looked at the little girl's room for a while before starting the car under his head, and then drove towards the base.