Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Five - More Troubles Ahead

I laugh again as he pulls out of me and we get upright and out of bed, we have to pull the clothes from beside the bed where they fell in our haste; his hair is tousled and mine is a mess and I brush my fingers through it as we leave the room just in time for Sam to flip the lights on revealing Meg stuck in the devil's trap.

"Didn't expect to see you back," Sam grunts and Dean adds, "yeah, not without the King's army," he holds out a hand towards her, "knife. Now."

She tosses the Angle blade to Dean who clutches it tightly.

"Typical," she snaps, "I save our bacon, and you're sitting here, waiting by a Devil's trap. Seriously, I killed two of Crowley's men. I could have gone the other way on that."

Before we can come back with a response Cass says, "It's true, incidentally. There's demon blood on that blade." She tries to hide a smirk, "look, I'm simpler than you think. I've figured one thing out about the world – just one, pretty much. You find a cause, and you serve it. Give yourself over, and it orders your life. Lucifer, Yellow eyes – their mission was it for me."

"So what," Dean snaps, "we should trust you because you wanted to free Satan from Hell?"

"I'm talking cause douchebag," she mutters, "as in reason to get up in the morning. Obviously, these things shift over time. We learn, we grow. Now, for me currently, the cause is bringing down the King, and I know we'll need help to do it."

"In case you forgot," I snap, "Crowley is the least of our worries, at least this year he is."

"When are you idiots going to get it! Crowley's always the problem. He's just waiting for the right moment to strike; I know what I'm supposed to do. And it isn't screw with the Winchesters or lose the only Angel who'd go to bat for me."

At this Sam moves forward and disturbs the Devil's trap setting her free, she sighs in relief.

"This is good," Cass says, "harmony and communication. Now our only problem is Hester."

Meg and I turn to him eyes wide, mouths hanging open slightly.

"Well here, we're hidden from the Garrison," he explains, "but when you killed a demon, you put out a pretty clear beacon."

"We need better angel proofing," she says, "now."

Just then the door behind Meg bursts open and I get knocked off my feet as the large wooden thing lands on me and I grunt in pain.

"You took the Prophet from us!?!" Hester shouts at Cass, "you have fallen in every way imaginable."

"Please," the new Angel with Hester says, "we have to follow the code, help us do our work."

Meg's trying to help get me out from underneath the wood while Sam and Dean stand guard close to the door where Kevin is.

"He can't help you," Dean says, "he can't help anybody."

"We don't need his help," Hester growls, "or his permission."

There's the sound of wings as Meg helps me to my feet, then the other Angel appears his hand holding onto Kevin's arm; his other arm has the word clutched to his chest.

"The Keeper goes to the desert tonight."

Dean comes barging over, "whoa, whoa, whoa. Back off. We're actually trying to clean up one of your Angel's messes!" My eyes flick to Cass who's looking down in shame, "you know that."

"He's right," the fallen Angel mutters, "an Angel brought the Leviathan back into this world, and – and they begged him. They begged him not to do it."