Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Eight - Where do dead Monsters Go?

Sam has taken another door to get into the Sucrocorp building, Meg has the Impala to distract the guards at the main entrance while Dean, Castiel and myself go in together. Dean told me that Castiel can see the real Dick since the Leviathans had been inside of him all at once, I let those two take the lead and keep an ear and eye open at our backs. We reach one room which Cass takes a peek inside, shakes his head and we move on meaning that that one wasn't the real Dick, machetes flying we take over the next room.

"Little abrupt, but okay," Dick turns to us then smiles at the Angel, "Castiel, good to see you again. Thanks for the ride into paradise."

Dean takes out the bone and I grimace knowing that it's not the real one.

"And good on you! Pulling that together – A plus."

"Oh, you don't think this'll work, do you? You trust that demon?"

"You sure I'm even me, Dean?"

My eyes flick to Cass and he nods, "no but he is, see here's the thing when dealing with Crowley – he will always find a way to bone you."

"This meeting's over!"

He slams both guys to the ground and I make a disappearing act then appear behind Dick just as Dean starts to get to his feet; Dick grabs the bone stares at it then breaks it in half tossing both pieces across the room.

"Did you really think you could trump me?" He growls and I laugh the sound cold as ice, "honestly? No."

I jam the bone through the back of Dick's neck where it reappears in the front blood and gore clinging to it; he starts to choke and make gurgling sounds.

"You switched them?" he asks and I nod, "had to or he wouldn't have gone down that easy."

Cass is behind us as Dick's face transforms into the maw of teeth and forked tongue, roaring loudly then returns to normal; I start to get a bad feeling when ooze begins to run out of Dick's nose and go to pull the two away when Dick's body explodes in black goo and a loud clap of thunder. It's dark as I land hard on my back and groan in pain, Dean's in arms reach of me and I grab him as he comes to.

'Where are we?" he asks and I shrug as Cass says, "you don't know?"

"Last I remember we ganked Dick," he responds.

"And where would he go in death?"

Dean and I look around feeling eyes following our every move.

"Wait are you telling me?"

Cass looks around us, "every soul here is a monster. This is where they come to prey upon each other for all eternity."

"Purgatory," I breathe and Cass nods, but Dean asks, "how do we get out?"

"I'm afraid we're much more likely to get ripped to shreds."

There's a large pair of red eyes staring at us from a bush beyond Castiel.

"Guys," I mutter, "I think we should uh," but Cass disappears leaving us to fend for ourselves, "let's go Dean!" Grabbing his arm, I run full tilt in a direction not caring where we go as long as we get away from the monsters threatening us right now.

I'm not even sure how Purgatory time works compared to topside time, but I feel like we've been in this place for forever; both Dean and I are covered in blood and gore holding onto weapons that were made here, a vampire, Benny, had found us and could show us a way out of here all he wanted was passage too.